- Apple announced the transition to Intel x86 processors over the life of Mac OS X 10.11, becoming the first Apple operating system to work with Intel's Apple devices. Mac OS X 10.4 was replaced by Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard 26 October, 30 months later, making Mac OS 10.8 a longer version of Mac OS X.
- Mac OS X Tiger (version 10.4) is the fifth major release of Mac OS X Apple's desktop and server. Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger is the first version of Mac OS X to be supplied on a DVD, although the DVD could originally be exchanged for CDs for.
- Apple Mac Os X 10.9 Download
- Free Mac Os 10.4 Download
- Mac Os X 10.15 Download
- Apple Mac Os X 10.4 Download4 Download
Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +.
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger was released on April 29, 2005, went through 12 revisions, and wasn’t replaced until OS X 10.5 Leopard arrived on October 26, 2007 – two-and-a-half years later (almost 30 months to the day). Many consider Tiger a high point because of the wide range of hardware it supports and its length of time on the market, which we will probably never see matched with Apple moving toward an annual update cycle.
Apple’s official hardware requirements for Tiger are a G3 CPU, 256 MB of system memory, 3 GB of available hard drive space, an optical drive that supports DVDs, and a built-in FireWire port, although it can be run on the 350 MHz iMac, which does not have FireWire. We strongly recommend more than 256 MB of memory – at least 512 MB if your Mac supports it.
Tiger would become the first version of OS X to support Intel Macs when they began to ship in January 2006. The PowerPC and Intel versions of Tiger were maintained in parallel, and you can’t boot a Mac from a version of Tiger made for the other hardware architecture.
It is possible to install Tiger on Macs without DVD-compatible optical drives. See Installing OS X 10.4 Tiger on DVD-Challenged Macs Using FireWire Target Disk Mode and Using FireWire Target Disk Mode to Install OS X on Macs without DVD Drives for details.
The following Macs were supported in OS X 10.3 but not 10.4: beige Power Mac G3, tray-loading iMacs (which can run it via an unsupported installation), and the Lombard PowerBook G3 (which can also run it via an unsupported installation).
Tiger is immune to the “goto fail” bug discovered in early 2014.
Downloadable Updates for Mac OS X
Standalone Updates let you update to a newer version of Mac OS X from your hard drive instead of using Software Update, which requires an Internet connection. Download the one(s) you need and install them after mounting the disk image and launching the Installer program.
There are two types of Standalone Updates: Individual (or Delta) and Combo.
- Individual Updates update one version of Mac OS X to the next version. For example, the Mac OS X 10.2.4 Update updates Mac OS X 10.2.3 to version 10.2.4. Individual Updates are also known as Delta Updates.
- Combo Updates update the base version of a Mac OS X release to the version specified in the Combo Update, including all intermediate updates. For example, the Mac OS X 10.2.4 Combo Update updates any earlier version of Mac OS X 10.2 to Mac OS X 10.2.4 using a single installer, as opposed to installing the individual Mac OS X 10.2.1, 10.2.2, 10.2.3, and 10.2.4 updates.
Standalone Updates are generally available 24 to 48 hours after the Update is available through Software Update.
If you burn a Standalone Update to CD, its disk image must be copied to your desktop or another location on your Mac OS X startup disk in order to be installed.
About the Standalone Update tables
To access the page from which you download a Standalone Update, click the link in the Update column corresponding to the desired Update.
To review detailed information about the changes to Mac OS X included in a specific Update, click the link in the Description column corresponding to the desired Update. This will open the corresponding “About this Update” document. Note that not all Standalone Updates have a corresponding “About this Update” document. In such cases, the information about the changes incorporated in the Update is provided in the page from which the Update is downloaded.
Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger Updates
Mac OS X 10.4.1
Mac OS X 10.4.2
Mac OS X 10.4.3
Mac OS X 10.4.4
Mac OS X 10.4.5
Mac OS X 10.4.6
Mac OS X 10.4.7
Mac OS X 10.4.8
Mac OS X 10.4.9
Mac OS X 10.4.10
Mac OS X 10.4.11
iTunes and Mac OS X 10.4
Apple Mac Os X 10.9 Download
- iTunes 9.1.1 is the last version of iTunes compatible with G3 Macs running Tiger.
- iTunes 9.2.1 is the last version of iTunes compatible with Tiger. It requires a G4 or newer CPU, and it won’t prevent you from installing version 9.2.1 on a G3 Mac.
Keywords: #osxtiger #macosxtiger
Short link: http://goo.gl/MB2TG4
Download Logic Pro X 10.4 for Mac free latest version offline setup for macOS. Apple Logic Pro X 10.4 is a professional application with a rich set of recording tools and provides a complete solution with various virtual instruments.
Free Mac Os 10.4 Download
Logic Pro X 10.4 for Mac Review
A powerful recording studio with a complete set of music creation tools, Logic Pro X 10.4 comes with a variety of customizations and settings to record, edit and mix the music tracks. It provides a professional environment that allows the users to take care of all the audio recording and mixing operations with great ease. The user interface of the application is very simple and easily understandable, the users can process the information with support for mixing and processing the media files.
It is a professional application with a powerful set of tools and options that enhances the workflow. This powerful application provides the ability to generate professional music creations and write, recording and edit the music tracks. This powerful application also provides support for various mixing features and handle the strings, base, lines, voice effects and more.
Mac Os X 10.15 Download
There are various customizations and settings that allow the users to make changes according to the user needs. Make use of urban ad electronic loops the covers tech house, electro house, dubstep, hip hop, chillwave, and deep house, etc. All in a nutshell, it is a reliable application for handling the recording and editing operations as well as use region-based parameters to adjust the dynamics. All in a nutshell, it is a reliable application for handling writing, recording, editing and mixing the audio tracks.
Features of Logic Pro X 10.4 for Mac
- Feature-rich recording studio
- Provides a complete solution for the musicians
- Writing, recording, editing and mixing the music
- Improves the responsiveness of the tracks
- Provides support for large sessions when mixing and event listing
- Work for beginners and professional musicians
- A comprehensive collection of sounds and plugins
- Create virtual sessions and handling various music instruments
- Work with audio effects, strings, bass lines and more
- A variety of professional tools for electronic and urban loops
- Work with dubstep, electro house, hip hop, and Chillwave etc.
- Make use of region-based parameters and adjusting the dynamics
- Many other powerful options and features
Technical Details of Logic Pro X 10.4 for Mac
- File Name: Logic_Pro_X_10.4.4_MAS.dmg
- File Size: 1.6 GB
- Developer: Apple
System Requirements for Logic Pro X 10.4 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- 5 GB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
Apple Logic Pro X 10.4 for Mac Free Download
Apple Mac Os X 10.4 Download4 Download
Download Logic Pro X 10.4 latest version offline setup for Mac OS X by clicking the below button. You can also download Accusonus Regroover Pro 1.5 for Mac