- Free File Sync For Mac
- Free File Sync Software Reviews
- Software To Sync Files
- Best Free File Sync Software 2019 Mac
- Best Free Sync Software For Windows 10
Have you ever noticed that there are text strings at the bottom of your TV screen while watching a movie?
These text strings are, precisely, known as video subtitles. They are a text based collection of all the dialogues delivered by all presenting roles in a movie.
Slack has quickly become the first name in business collaboration and messaging since it launched in 2013, and its free Mac app is the best way to keep in touch with your team. Bringing everything. Download FreeFileSync 11.3. FreeFileSync is a free open source data backup software that helps you synchronize files and folders on Windows, Linux and macOS. Keeping your files up to date is important, and that is why the best sync software for Mac is a must-have. While there are a plethora of software solutions out there, they can help you with file synchronization, and you need to choose only the best tool that can help you do the job with ease. Because of the increasing necessity to synchronize and backup data on devices and cloud systems for. Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about File Synchronization. Download File Synchronization for macOS 10.9 or later and enjoy it on your Mac.
They are widely used for movie translation (foreign languages or some informal words, e.g. terms, idioms, slangs, etc.).
Occasionally, we see some text strings in the sideways. That's another purpose of the subtitle - to add background info on some typical words for audience's well-understanding.
Subtitles are always compiled as a single file and may have any format (eg. ASS, SSA, SRT etc.).
No matter you are a professional subtitle translator or a video enthusiasts wanting to sharpen and DIY your homemade video, you can easily add subtitles to a movie, customize them, and change their display position, text size, color, and font.
All those changes can be made through a subtitle editing tool. But what is the best software to add subtitles? Here, we have compiled a list of 10 best SRT subtitle editors which are divided into online subtitle editor and offline subtitle editor.
Tips: Instead of a video subtitle maker, if you prefer video editing software with simple subtitling features like adding texts, adjusting font style, size and color, etc, some free video editors are good options for entry-level users, like iMovie, Shotcut, HitFilm Express, etc.
Which Subtitle App Is Best?
Best Subtitle Editors Offline (Free & Safe)
This is a list of software which can work on a variety of operating systems like Windows, macOS, Linux to add subtitle to video.
VideoProc is an one-stop video and audio processing software that can edit, convert, compress, download, record both video and audio with super fast encoding speed.
As a powerful video editor, it is responsible for subtitle making as well. Below are its important features.
- Add embedded and external subtitle file (filename extension of *.ass, *.ssa, *.srt) to your video.
- Search and download subtitles with its built-in search engine. TV shows' subtitle search are also available, which makes it unique feature that outshines other subs programs.
- Customize the position, language, font size, and font color of subtitles.
- Extract subtitles from MKV with ease.
AVIAddXSubs is a nice subtitles creator if you don't want a separate file. It takes a subtitle file and adds it internally to a movie or video.
This eliminates the manual need for loading the subtitles from a file. You should have a look at its features as follows.
- Edit up to 8 subtitles file at a time.
- Easily configure text size, color, position, an even add outlines in texts for better visibility.
3. DivXLand Subtitler
DivXLand Subtitler is freeware for editing and making subtitle files. This tool uses a text file for creating subtitle timestamps and then adds it to a movie file. Check out some of its notable features.
- Spell check and multi language support.
- Save the editing project and resume later.
4. Subtitle Workshop
This subbing software performs three main functions which are creating, converting, and editing all kinds of subtitles files.
As per its claims it can process about 60 subtitle formats. Have a look at its important features below.
- Built-in video player for previewing the subtitles thus edited or created.
- Includes quality tools like spell check, find and replace, time sync, undo or redo in a multi-level fashion, etc.
Jubler is open source and free video subtitles software and authoring software. One unique feature of Jubler is that it can let you mark subtitles with different colors.
With Jubler you can edit subtitles individually, split or join them, use time shift for correct syncing etc. Some basic features of Jubler are given below.
- Spell check support.
- Fixes time stamps and prevents subtitles overlapping.
6. Subtitle Edit
Subtitle Edit is a free program for editing, converting, making subtitles for any footage.
This is a rare subtitler program that has a conversion ability. It has more features as follows:
- Built-in Google translation tool for translating subtitles.
- A special built-in Swedish to Danish translation feature.
AegiSub is free, cross-platform, and open-source subs software. It is an advanced editor known for fixing formatting errors.
Note that it only supports SSA and ASS file formats editing. Its main features are:
Free File Sync For Mac
- Provides a subtitle styles manager and spell check utility.
- Can easily detect duplicate lines.
SubMagic is a free and full-featured video subtitles maker desinged for Windows 10.
It has a nice subtitles analyzer which automatically finds and fix any associated errors. The features of SubMagic are as follows.
- Easily customize color, font, and position.
- Find and replace subtitles with some other text.
Best Subtitle Editors Online
Kapwing is a world-leading online subtitle maker and creator. It is good for creating subtitles for short videos or online videos (say YouTube).
It has a very nice interface which lets you format the text, and provides multiple timestamps on which you can manually add subtitle text. Some of its features are:
- Real-time subtitles preview.
- Easy to use UI which lets you add subtitles in a line-by-line fashion. You can also easily select timestamps.
- Has an auto generate feature which uses artificial intelligence to create subtitles without any keyboard intervention.
10. Subtitle Tools
This is a online tool collection of subtitle editing, converting, syncing, fixing, encoding, and cleaning.
You'll find some useful subtitle tools here. This online tool is quite popular and easy to use, check its features below:
- Convert plain text subtitles and other formats to SRT.
- Use syncing for subtitle shifting.
- Remove bad formatting with just a single click.
- Merge multiple subtitles and change colors.
VideoProc — One Stop Video Processing Tool to Add Subtitles, Cut, Trim, Merge, Download Videos
- • Support *.ass, *.ssa, *.srt subtitles in any language and export video at high speed.
- • Built-in subtitle search and download engine, batch tasks available.
- • Option to customize subtitle font, size, color, language, etc.
- • Save videos from 1000+ video sharing sites for endless media resources.
- • Flexible options: add burn-in (Hardcode) subtitle or layover.
Time Limited Offer:
Click below to upgrade to VideoProc Lifetime License with 55% OFF discount coupon | $35.95
Free File Sync Software Reviews
FAQ about Subtitle Editing with Best SRT Subtitle Editors?
1. What subtitle file format should I use?
Subtitle files have various formats, e.g. SRT, ASS, SSA, VTT, STL, TTML, etc. And for most common use, we suggest SRT, because it is compatible with almost every subtitle makers.
And if you get a softcode SRT subtitle of a movie, once you play the video, the player will auto-detect and add SRT subtitles to the video as long as the subtitle file is named the same to the video and put in the same folder.
2. What is an SRT file?
Software To Sync Files
SRT, short for SubRip Subtitle, is a plain-text file including the start and end timecodes to match the audio of a video.
It is the most basic subtitle format widely supported by subtitle editors, players, and video editors. But it does not contain any text styles, e.g. font, color, size, etc.
3. How do I install subtitles for editing?
If you are wondering where to download subtitles for free, you can take a look at Subscene, OpenSubtitles, Subtitle Cat, etc.
4. How do I correct SRT timings?
It is a tedious work to adjust each start and end time of a line manually. So auto-syncing srt editor like SubSync, Plex, Subtitle WorkShop, etc. What you need to do is to load the SRT file and a video, and follow the simple instruction of the subtitle sync software.
Best Free File Sync Software 2019 Mac
Till now, you've acquired the name of 10 best subtitle editors, I bet you have decided to go with one of them to edit subtitles. Before you leave, there's one nominee - VideoProc that deserves being adressed more words.
VideoProc is more than solely a subtitle editor. Besides being a well-performing subtitle editing software, it is, moreover, a multifunctional video editor, video converter, video compressor, video recorder and video downloader.
Customize your personal editing preferences and dig out more fun in VideoProc by yourself. Find the download links below and have a go with VideoProc now!
Best Free Sync Software For Windows 10
Free Download VideoProc to Add and Edit Subtitles: