Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +. Safari 9.0 for OS X 10.11, Safari 10.0 for OS X 10.12, Safari 11.0 for OS X 10.13 (browser plug-in for Safari is supported on 64-bit Intel processor only) Browser These requirements apply to the Acrobat Pro DC subscription plan and are in addition to the desktop requirements listed above.
Adobe Acrobat Download
Store and access Dropbox files when you’re working in Acrobat or on your desktop. Sync your documents and pick up your work right where you left off, across devices. Turn any document — paper or digital — into a PDF form. Then fill, sign, and send it.
Interact with PDFs
- View and interact with all types of PDF content
- New: Work on touch-enabled devices
- New: Store and share files online with instant access to recently viewed files
- New: Access and store files in your Box, Dropbox, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts
- New: Send, track, and confirm document delivery electronically
- Convert documents and images to PDF files
- Create PDFs from any application that prints
- Create, protect, and send PDFs in popular Microsoft Office apps for Windows
- Combine multiple documents in one PDF
- Convert web pages to interactive PDFs, complete with links
- Prevent others from copying or editing information in PDFs
- Create a password-protected PDF
- Turn scanned documents into searchable PDFs with selectable text
- New: Recognize text in scans, and then preview and correct suspect errors with a side-by-side view
- New: Automatically fix photos of documents to remove backgrounds and adjust perspective
- New: Turn Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Illustrator (AI), or InDesign (INDD) files into PDFs from your desktop or mobile device
- Create and export PDFs on your mobile device
- New: Take advantage of Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac support
- Prepare PDFs consistently with guided actions
- Convert and validate PDFs for compliance with ISO standards like PDF/A and PDF/X
- Create technical PDFs in Microsoft Project, Visio, or Autodesk AutoCAD
- Create and validate PDFs to meet accessibility standards for people with disabilities
- New: Edit PDF text and images with full-page paragraph reflow
- New: Turn PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files with improved formatting accuracy
- Convert PDFs to JPEG, TIFF, or PNG image formats
- Insert, delete, and organize pages in a PDF
- Add bookmarks, headers, numbering, and watermarks
- New: Turn scanned paper documents into instantly editable PDFs
- Automatically optimize PDFs to reduce file size
- Add audio, video, and interactive objects to PDFs
- Redact to permanently remove sensitive information in PDFs
- Preflight and prepare files for high-end print production
- Add Bates numbering to legal documents
- New: Edit text and organize pages in PDFs on your iPad
- New: Reorder, delete, or rotate PDF pages on your iOS or Android tablet
Sign and collect
- New: Fill, sign, and send forms faster using data from your autofill collection on your computer or mobile device
- Measure the distance, area, and perimeter of objects in PDFs
- New: Capture your signature with your mobile device to use across Adobe Document Cloud
- Add comments to PDFs with a highlighter, sticky notes, and more
- New: Give and get fast, clear feedback with all-New: commenting tools
- Turn paper or Word docs into fillable PDF forms
- New: Host SharePoint-based shared reviews on Office 365 sites
- Work with certificate signatures
- Collect comments from others in one PDF file
- Choose comments and export to Word
- Mark PDFs with stamps, such as “approved” or “draft”
- New: Collect e-signatures from others and track responses in real time
- Compare two versions of a document to see what’s changed
- 4232082: Acrobat mappes roles to tags in the tree view by default, but not if tag name has some specific characters.
- 4195769: Read Out Loud not reading slow enough. User cannot set lesser than 150 words per minute in Reading Preferences.
- 4212726: Unable to save added or removed columns in a DC created Email portfolio.
- 4223361: Unable to open PDF after applying password protection for some files.
- 4225014: Delay in loading pdf files in Internet explorer.
- 4225249: Compare PDFs causes a crash when comparing related PDFs, one saved from Preflight.
- 4228132: The Summary Page displays in between the compare result while navigating through the Next /Previous Change arrow, if two scanned files are compared.
- 4231258: Diff rect is not shown at proper place when files used are cropped before compare.
- 4232403: Acrobat Crashes on using ‘Prepare Form’ tool during processing of some shortcut with more than one form-PDF document open.
- 4227286: Acrobat Reader crashes on placing CMYK jpeg to an image field.
- 4224823: Mouse action up/down not working properly on Form field properties.
- 4232061: “Verify conformance” option is returning incorrect status for PDF/X-5n compliant files.
- 4236105: Not able to run OCR properly on images having “inverted text” or colored background.
AutoCad PDF Maker
- 4232296: Unable to open dwg file in Acrobat through drag and drop or File->open and Acrobat crashes.
- 4232075: Using Mail merge from Word 2016, it saves the file to .doc format first.
- 4081754: Acrobat does not capture the DATE field from the original message during conversion when MSG file attached to email opened.
- 4237190: Acrobat crash while opening the PDF created in Live cycle designer.
- 4229000: Incorrect file location is shown for file opened from mapped network drive.
- 4229460: Cursor Co-ordinates windows scrolls down along with the PDF content scroll in continuous Scroll mode.
- 4232040: Added support for opening password protected files via OLE.
- 4205759: Limit on the number of page ranges that can be extracted at one time.
Software similar to Adobe Acrobat Pro 3
- 16 votesdoPDF is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use.
- 42 votesCreate PDF documents on the fly — for Free.
- 12 votesCreate vector based, high resolution PDF Documents.
- Free to Try
Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.
Adobe Reader XI provides full commenting capabilities, including text, stamps, file attachments and audio recordings, as well as drawing markups, like lines, arrows, shapes and free-form annotations. Do you have a PDF form that needs attention? Well, Reader is now able to fill, sign, save and send your forms without requiring printing and mailing. And, of course, you can do this on the most recent and popular operating systems, OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 8, which includes our new “touch-mode” for an optimal tablet experience.
Mobile and the Cloud
Wherever you are, save your PDFs to Acrobat.com for access from anywhere, including your mobile devices via Adobe Reader for Android and iOS. Also, leverage Adobe Reader XI’s integration with our cloud services, including creating PDF, exporting PDF files to Word and Excel, or sending your documents for signatures and full tracking via Adobe EchoSign.
We spent a lot of time with our Citrix XenApp support, and especially focused on performance, which is key when accessing Adobe Reader XI from your tablet devices. Also, if you’re rolling out application streaming, we’re now supporting Microsoft App-V, including a Package Accelerator. Need a GPO template? We’ve added that to this release too! And, of course, we continue to enhance our support for Microsoft SCCM/SCUP, Apple Remote Desktop and have even added a Configuration Wizard for the Mac. For all your enterprise questions, checkout our new Enterprise Toolkit.
Today, Adobe is announcing our next generation Acrobat XI software with new cloud services. Products included in this release are: Acrobat XI Pro, Acrobat XI Standard, Adobe Reader XI and newly integrated documents services, Adobe FormsCentral and Adobe EchoSign.
Adobe Reader XI, our most powerful Reader yet, includes many new and enhanced capabilities:
- Full commenting features, including text, stamps, file attachments and audio recordings, as well as drawing markups, like lines, arrows, shapes and free-form annotations
- Fill, sign, save and send your forms – and save the planet while you’re at it!
- Store files on Acrobat.com for access from multiple devices
- Support for OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 8 with new “touch-mode” for optimal tablet interaction
- Create PDF or Export PDF files to Word and Excel online
- Enhanced Protected Mode now includes data theft prevention capabilities
- New Protected View implements a separate desktop and winstation for the UI, which provides an additional layer of defense
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography support for digital signatures
Adobe Acrobat Free Download Windows
- Citrix XenApp enhancements for better performance
- New App-V support, including a Package Accelerator
- GPO Template for the most common enterprise settings
- Enhanced support for Microsoft SCCM/SCUP and Apple Remote Desktop
- Configuration Wizard for the Mac