Wi-Fi planning, site survey and WLAN troubleshooting solution
10+ Years of Partnership
The partnership between Cisco and Ekahau Wi-Fi planner and site survey goes back more than a decade.
The Tool of Choice
Heatmapper free download - Heatmapper, and many more programs. Ekahau Pro and Ekahau Site Survey Download; Adding Ekahau site survey to accessibility list of Mojave - Ess Crashes when using Mojave; How to access the network drives with Ekahau Pro or Ekahau Site Survey; Samples for adapters on offset; Zooming in on areas of interest in RTFM; New RTFM views and customizations; Issues with 2.4 GHz band.
Oct 04, 2010 Ekahau HeatMapper, the free Wi-Fi coverage mapping tool for homes and small offices, finally works with 64bit operating systems. In its first 1,5 years of existence, HeatMapper became one of the essential Wi-Fi tools for anyone working with Wi-Fi. Action Windows Mac OS X File New Ctrl + N Cmd + N File Open Ctrl + O Cmd + O File Save Ctrl + S Cmd + S Undo Ctrl + Z Cmd + Z Redo Ctrl + Y Cmd + Shift + Z Zoom in Ctrl + Up Arrow Cmd +.
Ekahau is the Wi-Fi planner and site survey tool of choice for hundreds of Cisco wireless engineers and tens of thousands of Cisco end customers and partners.
Training and Certification
Ekahau tools are used in Cisco CCNA and CCNP wireless trainings. Cisco and Ekahau also host joint training sessions to Cisco partners globally.
The 3D Wi-Fi Planner in Ekahau Pro is fully Cisco optimized:
- All Cisco / Meraki APs included
- Cisco Wi-Fi guidelines modeled in network requirements
- All Cisco / Meraki antennas modeled in 3D (AP internal & external)
- Bind multiple Cisco / Meraki MAC addresses (due to using multiple SSIDs) into a single radio.
For site surveys, Ekahau Pro automatically:
- Detects Cisco AP names
- Understands Cisco MAC addressing to automatically bind dual radios into one physical AP
Cisco Prime integration is supported for both data export and import:
Ekahau Site Survey Download Mac
- Export Wi-Fi planning data (maps, APs, walls) from Pro to Prime
- Export Wi-Fi site survey data (maps, survey routes, measurements) from Pro to prime
- Import maps from Prime to Pro
💬 I get involved in some of the toughest Wi-Fi designs out there. We just did the Mobile World Congress Wi-Fi network that served 22,000 simultaneous users. Ekahau Pro was my Wi-Fi planning tool of choice there, as it always is. It’s the quickest to use, and provides superior 3D planning accuracy. Oh, and they’re friendliest bunch of folks out there – helps when you need customer support.