The breakout cable has its pros and cons. It is nice to be able to disconnect it and just set the Forte on your desk with your computer and use it as a high quality digital to analog unit with headphone amplifier. That said, unless you use the wall-wart adapter, the headphone volume is capped at a moderate volume. Focusrite Breakout Cable for S/PDIF – Thomann UK Breakout Cable For S / PDIF output OctoPre or ISA428 / 430II, 9-pin to 4 x RCA female, 30 cm long, Compatible with the OctoPre A / D option AES / SPDIF / ADAT, 428 A / D or 430 II A / D, ISA One Digital. Test Focusrite Breakout Cable for S/PDIF Enocious, This wire is the solution I have found to solve my issues with my Focusrite ISA-One to use it with the Digital Card with a Coaxial S/PDIF cable to plug into my home studio devices so I do not lose any sound quality and I am happy with it.
Focusrite Forte - 2 Input / 4 Output USB Audio Interface
- Product description Focusrite Forte is a professional 2 in, 4 out portable USB audio interface designed to deliver analog sources to your DAW at the highest possible quality. It features two remote-controlled mic preamps; the same mic pre that features in Focusrite's top-flight RedNet range. Forte partners these with superb digital conversion.
- A breakout cable with locking connector is included with the Forte for microphone (XLR) and line/instrument (TRS) inputs and balanced line and independent headphone outputs are provided on the unit itself meaning the breakout cable is not required when you just want to use playback applications. The fact that the mic and line level inputs on.
Focusrite Forte Driver Windows 10
The Focusrite Forte - 2 Input / 4 Output USB Audio Interface is a portable recording solution for Mac and Windows, designed to deliver high quality sound to your DAW. It features two remote-controlled mic preamps, ergonomic design and digital resolution up to 24-bit / 192kHz.
A locking breakout cable supplies Forte's XLR and 1/4' TRS input connections. These mic, line and instrument inputs feature a high dynamic range and low noise floor. Phantom power is also available for condenser microphones.
Forte's user interface features a color OLED level display, touch controls and a single large control knob. The included software application, Forte Control, allows low-latency monitoring and mic pre level adjustment. Also included is Ableton Live Lite 8 and the Focusrite Midnight plug-in suite, modeling the ISA110 EQ and ISA130 compressor.
Focusrite Forte Breakout Cable Modem Router
- Aluminum enclosure
- Audio resolution up to 24-bit/192kHz
- 2 remote controlled microphone preamps
- Interface control software included
- Bundled with Ableton Live Lite 8
- Includes Midnight Plug-In Suite
- Color OLED level metering display
- Control knob & touch-sensitive icons
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Can be USB bus-powered for portability