On our website, you can download TLauncher – a functional application for launching Minecraft. The software has several advantages that make it one of the best of its kind. It is still being supported – bug fixes and updates continue to be released.
Jul 21, 2016 I installed the Mindcrack Crackpack for my cousin this morning, but when we tried to start minecraft, it wouldn't start. He is using a mac (IDK what version or what, i'm no mac expert). FTB Utilities 1.13/1.12.2 includes a simple guide system where you can import.txt files from outside of Minecraft, making them into books in-game. Feed the Beast, also known as FTB Launcher for Mac, originated as a custom challenge map for Minecraft that made heavy use of many mods. It played very similar to a type of map known as Sky Block, where the player is started in a void world with only a small platform, and must overcome. FTB Lite is a much more streamlined version of the program, and once you’re familiar with that then you should download Feed the Beast. Feed The Beast Launcher for Windows 1.4.3.
The recent version of TLauncher: 2.72
The program's features make it stand out from the competition. Similar to other launchers, it provides access to different versions of the mining sandbox and allows you to play Minecraft with your friends. The launcher also has the following features:
- connecting to official servers using your account – the dream of all fans;
- the support team is attentive to the players – you can tell them about errors through a special application window;
- highlight your personality with TLauncher – one’s own skin system makes it easy to diversify the game;
- download all versions of the sandbox from the official servers, from Alpha to Snapshots;
- uncover all the Minecraft potential – install OptiFine and Forge via the launcher in one click.
Getting TLauncher for free is perfectly possible because the application is freeware. You can start playing your favorite version right now, taking advantage of all the benefits of the mining sandbox from skins to mods.
The program comes in three versions, each supporting Windows, MacOS, or Linux, respectively. Contact the support service regarding the compatibility of individual Linux distributives. The software works stably on all systems and provides access to official servers.
TLauncher is an application that reports the latest news in a separate area of the window. You can also advertise your server to attract more players. On this matter, please contact us by the emails listed on the official website of the launcher.
You can purchase a Premium status for 1 or 3 months, or for life. It activates the function of disabling ads. HD skins and cloaks will also be available that will add individuality to the character. However, buying a premium account is not mandatory – you can use the main features of the program without investments.
Regular updates allow Tlauncher to remain in the ranks. The developers position the software not as pirated but as a kind of alternative to the official program, to which all game users have the right.
The program is translated into: English, Ukrainian, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian and Chinese.
Download: tlauncher-2_72-installer-0_6_2-ot.exe [16.36 Mb] (download count: 203) (Windows)
Download: tlauncher-2_72.zip [3.88 Mb] (download count: 155) (Linux/OS X)
|This article is part of the Feed The Beast Wiki's Tutorials section.|
This article will show you how to install the Feed The Beast Launcher on a Mac. To find out how to install Feed The Beast on a PC, please go to Tutorial:Installing Feed The Beast on PC.
- Have a legal and verified Minecraft account.
- Have Java installed.
Step 1: Download the Client
- Scroll down to the 'download client' section on feed-the-beast.com and choose to download the .jar file. It makes no difference which one you use.
- When it has finished downloading, you can move the .jar anywhere you wish. By default, all of the Modpacks will install to a new 'FTB' folder in the place where you downloaded it to.
- Open the Feed The Beast Launcher .jar. It may take a bit at first for it to configure itself.
Step 2: Launcher Options
- Before starting to play, you can configure your options in the 'Options' tab. Select an install location for all the mod packs if you want to change it.
Download Mac Launcher
- You can choose how much RAM to allocate to Minecraft.
- Under 'Advanced Options', you can adjust the Minecraft window size.
Mac Launcher For Windows Download
Step 3: Choosing your Mod Pack
- Go to the 'Modpacks' tab and click 'Create Profile' from the bottom right dropdown menu. Enter your Minecraft Username and Password and press 'Add'. Your 'Profile Name' can be anything. It is only used as a name in the launcher, not the game itself.
- The Feed The Beast Launcher has many modpacks for you to choose from which all have a slightly different set of mods. You can find information about individual modpacks on this wiki.
- If you have a multiplayer server that you know the Mod Pack of which it is running, download that modpack.
- Choose a modpack, select your newly created profile and press 'Launch'. The modpack will now be downloaded. Once it's done, the game will launch automatically.
Step 4: That's it, you're done!
By now you have FTB installed and you can play at your wish. I do recommend for older Macs grabbing OptiFine, which can be installed by following these instructions instructions. Have fun playing!