When accessing your Hikvision NVR via the web browser (not using iVMS-4200) any files created by taking a snapshot, recording video, or downloading saved clips, go into their respective sub-folders under the C:Users%username%Web folder.
Software Description: This is the web plugin for Mac OS. After installation, you will be able to live view most of Hikvision DVR/IPC/Encoder on Safari for Mac.
However, due to new protections in IE, the files will be in a a virtual folder that you can not easily find: C:Users%username%AppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsTemporary Internet FilesVirtualizedCUsers%username%Web
*NOTE Replace %username% with your actual windows username
- May 31, 2020 Install the Hikvision web plugin for Mac. Download from it from the Hikvision website or from this google drive link. This plugin supports Mac OS 10.8 or later version. Please close the web browsers while you are installing the plugin. Open up the Safari browser. Type your NVR’s IP address into the address bar.
- Hikvision provides top-of-the-line IoT solutions and video security systems for a broad range of verticals. Contact us today! After installation, you will be able to live view most of Hikvision DVR/IPC/Encoder on Safari for Mac. 1 Version: V220.127.116.11 build20180123 2 Support Mac OS 10.8 or later version 3 Support Safari for Mac (Safari 8.
To locate the files, open windows file explorer, and paste the link above in the search bar, replacing the first with your username listed (it will be a shortened version of your actual username)
Hikvision Software Downloads Ivms 4500
Once you open the link, you will see a “Downloaded Files” folder, and within that folder will be dated folders based on the date of downloaded video. Once you have the videos you want, cut and paste them from this hidden folder into a more accessible location such as documents or downloads.
Was this article helpful?
Download HiLookVision PC for free at BrowserCam. HIKVISION HQ published the HiLookVision App for Android operating system mobile devices, but it is possible to download and install HiLookVision for PC or Computer with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac.
Let's find out the prerequisites to install HiLookVision on Windows PC or MAC computer without much delay.
Select an Android emulator: There are many free and paid Android emulators available for PC and MAC, few of the popular ones are Bluestacks, Andy OS, Nox, MeMu and there are more you can find from Google.
Compatibility: Before downloading them take a look at the minimum system requirements to install the emulator on your PC.
For example, BlueStacks requires OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Mac OS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) and Mojave(10.14), 2-4GB of RAM, 4GB of disk space for storing Android apps/games, updated graphics drivers.
Finally, download and install the emulator which will work well with your PC's hardware/software.
Hikvision Tools Download
How to Download and Install HiLookVision for PC or MAC:
- Open the emulator software from the start menu or desktop shortcut in your PC.
- Associate or set up your Google account with the emulator.
- You can either install the App from Google PlayStore inside the emulator or download HiLookVision APK file from the below link from our site and open the APK file with the emulator or drag the file into the emulator window to install HiLookVision App for pc.
Hikvision Camera Software For Windows
You can follow above instructions to install HiLookVision for pc with any of the Android emulators out there.