- IPhone Simulator allows you to view any website as it would look zoomed in on an iPhone, either in portrait or landscape view.
- The new tab model lets you open a new tab with a double-click, or track the selected file as you click around the navigator. You can re-arrange the document tabs to create a working set of files for your current task, and configure how content is shown within each tab.
IOS (formerly iPhone OS) is a mobile operating system created and developed by Apple Inc. Exclusively for its hardware.It is the operating system that powers many of the company's mobile devices, including the iPhone and iPod Touch; it also powered the iPad until the introduction of iPadOS, a derivative of iOS, in 2019.It is the world's second-most widely installed mobile operating system.
iOS emulator is useful for running iOS or iPhone applications that are not compatible with the PC operating system. For example, you cannot run Android apps on windows or MAC because the operating systems differ. But we have emulators like BlueStacks which will create a virtual environment for running Android apps on windows. Similarly, there are iOS emulators available in the market, here is a list of 15 best iOS emulators for Windows Computer and MAC PC.
Test Object is an online iOS emulator for MAC computers. An emulator is nothing but a virtual device replicating the features as it is mostly used for developing purposes. Test Object has plenty of features like cloud test, GitHub integration, faster loading time and has many iOS devices in its list to select and run.
You can upload your project to Github and link the account to Test Object. It may take time initially but once loaded, the emulator works faster.
This iOS emulator comes with Microsoft visual studio. This can be used to test your apps on iOS platform using emulator. Code once – publish on various platforms is the flexibility given by visual studio to developers. Usually, the code is written in c# and can be published to different platforms like iOS and Android with slight modifications.
This is beneficial as developers will not have to rewrite code for every single platform that wastes time. Emulator consists of many handy options such as home, lock, settings, screenshots and other options. This emulator in windows has touchscreen support too.
Adobe Air iPhone
Air iPhone is an emulator that can be used for testing purposes and normal usage of iOS apps. This software is totally free. You can download this software from the official website. After installation, open it up. Start downloading app, games and enjoy the iOS look and feel from the emulator. If you want to test your app, upload the file and Air iPhone will let you execute in the emulator.
Ripple is an emulator but is different from others. It is a chrome extension. Ripple is a multi-platform emulator useful for testing apps on various devices without actually connecting them. There is no need to download any software as it is a chrome extension.
Appetize.io is an online emulator. In simple terms, it emulates iOS apps using cloud service online. You do not need to download any software for this. This is mainly useful for developers who want to test their apps.
The process is pretty simple. Make a zip of your project. Go to Appetize.io website. Click on upload button located in the top right position of the navigation bar. Upload the zip file and enter your email address. It takes some time and eventually you will get an email. Click on the link, and you can see that the app uploaded as zip will be streamed online.
Smart Face is useful for developing applications on cross platforms. Generally, Apple is strict towards the usage of their operating system. You can develop Android apps using Andy Android Emulator on Windows platform, but you would need MAC to test and build iOS apps. This is the main reason for Android having so many useful apps when compared to iOS.
But with the help of a smart face, you can emulate iOS devices and test your apps. For all the iPhone, iPad models available, you can select one device and emulate. Debugging features like watches, breakpoints and real-time code are also available.
MobiOne Studios iOS emulator is mainly useful for developers. With the help of MobiOne Studios, you can develop iOS apps with less coding. Drag and drop feature makes it easier to develop apps.
If you are not a developer and just want to try out iOS apps and games, this emulator can also be used for this purpose. You can download and use apps in the same way as if you had an iPhone. iPad UI templates are available for a quick start. Design the app using this software and testing process can also be performed with ease. This is a useful software for developers and is a too powerful emulator to load apps and games without lag.
If you are searching for a software to just get an understanding of how iOS UI looks like or how it works then IPadian is for you. It is a simulator but not an emulator. You can only run apps designed especially for this software. You will not be able to access iTunes.
Apart from downside, significant advantage using this is that you will get the feeling of using a real iOS device after using IPadian. Majority of the apps you find in the store are working, but few apps connecting to servers will have connectivity issues.
Appy Pie is an online iOS app creator which also provides iOS Simulator. You can create and test iOS apps by running in emulators. Another option is that you can upload your project to the website and can run Simulator.
Appy Pie works smoothly. It has enough features for quick testing your apps without any software installations on Mac.
Download the iPhone Simulator and install in your Windows. This will have the same look and feel just like iOS devices. You can use it to know more about its options. Especially if you are an Android user, you will feel a little discomfort using iOS. This is the best emulator to get yourself used to the iOS operating system.
Download apps and games to try on this emulator. However, you will have access to a limited number of apps or games due to certain rules and restrictions.
Electric Mobile Studio
Electric Mobile Studio is one of the powerful emulators to run almost all apps of the app store. After writing code, you can deploy in the iOS emulator to debug the functionality and can also check in terms of design. This is really useful for developers.
This point is not considered as a downfall, but Electric Mobile Studio needs at least 6GB RAM to be able to run iOS apps smoothly. During or after development, you can use this software for testing various components in the app. Redesigning is also possible. This tool is a complete professional kit for developers. Prices are high, but it is worthy of its features.
App.io is an online emulator with robust features and flexible workflow. All you need to do is upload your project zip file in the website. Time taken to upload will be based on your internet connection. Once uploaded, you can now test using App.io as it loads the iOS app in the online emulator itself. No extra software or plugins are needed to make this emulator work.
Keep the browsers up to date. Compatible browsers for this online emulator to work are Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
This is a relatively new online emulator in the market. The working procedure is the same just like the others. You upload the zip file of your project, and this emulator will do the work for you and loads the application in whichever iOS device you choose.
As it is new or for some reasons, you have to pay to test your apps. This same feature is available in other emulators for free, but the apps run smoothly once loaded. The responsive touch, UI, features resemble an iOS device.
IMame emulator is useful for running iOS games on windows. While most of the emulators are used for developing and trying existing apps, iMame emulator enables you to play games. That being said, it does not mean that it won’t run apps. This emulator runs both iOS apps and games with ease without lag.
This emulator supports only a limited number of apps and games. To be precise, this emulator cannot run apps below iOS 8.
Nintendo 3DS Emulator
As we all know, Nintendo 3ds is not an iOS emulator but it is a popular gaming console with exciting games. You can play all video console its games with the help of Nintendo 3DS Emulator. This creates a virtual environment and lets you play the console games. The options are configurable. Gameplay will be smooth without any lags. This emulator is available on all major platforms like Mac and Windows.
All above mentioned iOS emulators are not the only ones available online but these are the best iOS emulators reviewed and rated by users. The list includes both free and paid versions. Basically, you will get softwares for free, but contains ads. You have to pay a subscription to remove ads and can unlock more iOS features. If you have ever encountered bags, kindly send an email to developers explaining the issue. This is your contribution towards developing a bug-free emulator.
Free Best iOS Emulators for PC Windows 10 2020 - iPhones are great but are damn expensive, you might not be the only one who has not used an iPhone before, but if you are curious about how iPhone apps work, this is article is for you. iPhones are created tofascinate, but the cost of owning one is high. And sometimes being addicted to the other OS (such as Android and Windows mobile) makes it hard to cross over to the iOS operating system.
- Free List ofBest iOS Emulators for PC in 2020
Why Looking for the Best iOS Emulator for PC Windows 10 2020
Thanks to innovative developers; you can run iOS apps without having an iOS-powered device. iOS emulator lets you run iOS apps on your Windows PC. They are called emulators because they completely emulate the iOS operating system. Thus iOS can provide you with all the resource needed to run an iOS app.
However, there are hundreds of iOS emulators on the internet, and finding the best emulators may be tedious for you. That is why we have taken our time to scrounge the web and bring you the most efficient iOS emulators available. There are iOS simulators on Android and iOS emulators on Mac too, but we’ll only be discussing iOS emulators on Windows.
Before we delve into listing the best iOS emulators, let us examine more reasons you need an iOS emulator;
Criteria of a Good iOS Emulators for PC Windows 10 in 2020
1. To run iOS apps on PC; some apps might be more convenient to use on a PC. Games for example; can be played comfortably with a PC keyboard and other input control devices. Sometimes, you may be glued to your PC and will need something done with an iOS app, running the app on your PC is ideal in such cases. And last, if you are an iOS developer, and you need to test an app, using an iOS emulator to test the app is the best timesaving practice. This practice will also save developers a lot of money.
2. It is cost-effective; an iPhone X costs a minimum of US$900 in the United States and the local currency equivalent anywhere else in the world. It almost cost a fortune to own a single brand new iPhone X. Aside from core hardware features; you can do almost anything an iPhone does with iOS emulators.
3. Casual Usage; there are times when you direly need to use an iOS app to do something, you need not buy an iPhone, you only need to install an iOS emulator on your PC.
Free List ofBest iOS Emulators for PC in 2020
As promised, these emulators listed here are the best you can find on the internet. For one reason or another, your PC hardware or operating system may not be compatible with some of the emulators. That is the reason we are providing hardware and software requirements where needed, so review them and pick a suitable one for your PC.
SmartFace - iOS Emulator Link
SmartFace tops this list because it is the most feature-packed iOS emulator out there, here the features that make SmartFace exceptional;
- Cross-platform; SmartFace supports all versions of iOS efficiently. Each version of SmartFace released has been debugged for every version of iOS available.
- App updates; SmartFace is the only available iOS emulator that can update iOS apps remotely. On other emulators, you will have touninstall and re-install updated apps.
- Enterprise-focused; only a few emulators are designed to suit enterprise need, SmartFace aces the list of such emulators with its many enterprise features such as cloud-based, security, flexibility, productivity and convenience.
All these features make SmartFace the favorite emulator for iOS developers and casual users as well. SmartFace caters for all professional need, and that is why it is a little expensive, the emulator costs roughly US$99.9 for a onetime purchase. However, there is a free version of SmartFace with minimum functions unlocked. Ready to use SmartFace? Visithttps://www.smartface.io/smartface/
Appetize.io - Emulator Link
If you are looking for an iOS emulator that focuses on simplicity and mobility, then Appetize .io is for you. The emulator is a cloud-based emulator for iOS and Android apps. App .io is as efficient as other emulators on this list and using it to run iOS apps is easy and straight-forward. Appetize .io uses your web browsers to emulate iOS, so all you have to do is upload the app you want to run and hit the play button. See more features of Appetize .io below:
- Multi-platform; because Appetize .io is a web app, you can run it on any device that has a standard web browser and internet connection.
- Fast; Appetize .io as a cloud-based app does not depend on your device configuration, every resource needed to run smoothly are on the server. Independency makes Appetize .io run iOS apps smoothly.
- Extensible; you can share iOS apps on a web page by simulating the iOS operating system and embedding it on a web page with the Appetize .io API.
- OS independent; whether you are running Windows 2000 or Windows 10, it doesn’t matter as long as you have a good web browser.
Appetize .io is the favorite for people who want to emulate iOS on the go. Below are the four pricing plans for using Appetize .io:
· Trial; free 100 minutes per month, and only one person can access the simulated app per session.
· Basic; 500 minutes per month, 20 people can access the app per session, and it costs US$40 per month.
· Premium; 2,000 minutes per month, unlimited numbers of people can access the app per session. Premium costs US$400 per month.
· Enterprise; unlimited minutes, unlimited sessions, 24/7 support, etc. comes at US$2,000 per month.
Visit https://appetize.io to get started.
iPadian - iOS Emulator
Here is another non-complicated iOS emulator, iPadian is designed to transform your Windows PC operating system to an iOS operating system. By so doing your PC can run all iOS apps without qualms. iPadian iOS 10 comes with new features such as:
- Siri; Siri is an AI virtual assistance exclusive to Apple devices, Siri helps to perform tasks on Apple devices with only voice commands.
- iMessage; iMessage is an instant messages service exclusive to apple. iMessage is a standard messaging service; you can insert gif animations, effects, stickers, smileys, voice messages, pictures, videos, etc.
- App Store; you can install directly from the Apple App Store.
- Full Screen; iPadian operates in a full-screen mode, thus providing the feel of a complete iOS operating system.
- Notifications; like a native iOS device, iPadian supports direct notification from apps that has notification feature turned on.
iPadian system requirement is as follows;
· Windows version; window XP or later.
· RAM; 512 (1GB recommended).
· You must have Adobe Air installed.
· Disk Space; 35MB or more.
Visit https://ipadian.en. softonic.com/download to download the latest version of iPadian.
AIR iPhone - iOS Emulator Link
Adobe AIR framework is known to produce impressive software, and such is the case with this iOS emulator. The primary purpose of AIR iPhone is to replicate the environment and user interface of Apple devices. AIR iPhone is a complete emulator, the emulator was created for many reasons and the main reason is developers. Developers can test their apps on AIR iPhone before the final compilation.
System requirements for AIR iPhone are as follows:
• Processor; 2.33GHz or faster.
• Windows version; Windows XP or later.
• RAM; 512 (1GB recommended).
Air iPhone is lightweight, and you can download the latest release at https://air-iphone.informer.com.
Electric Mobile Studio
Electric Mobile Studio is a standard iOS emulator used by professionals; the emulator has every feature that is needed to emulate iPhone and iPad OS. It can also be used for web development. This emulator focuses more on developers than casual users. Below are more features of Electric Mobile Studio:
- Microsoft Visual Studio Integration; as a developer, you must have used Microsoft Visual Studio many times. If you are developing for iOS on Visual studio, you can directly test your app with the Electric Mobile Studio add-on. The add-on is compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, 2013 and 2015.
- Responsiveness; with Electric Mobile Studio, you can switch screen resolutions on the go, and you can also see how the app you are developing will perform on different iOS versions.
- Geolocation; like a native iOS device, Electric Mobile Studio supports Geolocation features.
There is a free version of Electric Mobile Studio, and the paid version costs US$39.99 for a one-time purchase. Download the emulator at http://www.electricplum.com/studio.aspx.
Ripple - Emulator Link
Majority of Windows-based iOS emulators available have something in common; you have to install them manually, and they would have system requirements which must be met. Ripple too is an installable emulator, but instead of installing it directly on PC, you install it as an add-on to Google Chrome browser. Ripple is custom-made for iOS apps developed with HTML5 framework, it targets apps created with PhoneGap and WebWorks. Ripple was designed to reduce the challenges that developers faced with incompatibility and fragmentation once their app gets on the marketplace. Apart from emulating the iOS environment, Ripple can give a full performance report of your app, and you can also use it to debug your app codes.
Ripple is free, and you can add it as an extension on Google Chrome browser here; https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ripple-emulator-beta/geelfhphabnejjhdalkjhgipohgpdnoc.
iMAME - Emulator Link
If you have fallen in love with iOS games and but can’t afford an iOS device, iMAME is the ideal Windows PC emulator to employ. iMAME stands for internet Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. While others are focusing on an all-around emulator that will run all iOS apps, iMAME focused on iOS games alone. And today, iMAME is the best iOS game emulator.
Running iOS apps on iMAME is quitesimple and straight-forward. Below are more features of iMAME:
- It supports arm64-v8a android phones.
- It supports both portrait and landscape mode.
- It enables touch sensitivity on touchscreen PCs.
- It supports integer-based scaling for games rendering.
- Up to six buttons for gameplay and controlling.
- Hardware keys remapping.
- It supports more than 800 game cheats from various iOS games.
iMAME system requirements are as follows:
· Processor; Intel Core Series, at least 2.0 GHz.
· Windows version; Windows Vista or later.
· RAM; 4GB.
· Additional hardware requirements; OpenGL graphics card, or a Direct3D card. DirectSound.
iMAME is free, and you can download it at https://appsonwindows.com/apk/290098/.
Xamarin - Emulator Link
Xamarin is a remote iOS simulator that comes as an additional package with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and 2020. The emulator is automatically installed as part of Xamarin while installing the said versions of Visual Studios. Since Xamarin comes with visual studio, the system requirement for Visual Studio is what should be considered. System requirement for Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 is as below:
· Processor; 1.8 GHz or faster.
· RAM; 2GB (4GB recommended).
· Hard Disk Space; only requires 20 - 30 GB but over 100GB is recommended.
· Windows version; Windows 7 or later.
You can check Microsoft Visual Studio pricing here; https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/pricing/. Download VS2017 at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/productinfo/vs2017-system-requirements-vs#visual-studio-2017-system-requirements.
Nintendo 3Ds Emulator - Emulator Link
This emulator is more like a gaming console for iOS games; it lets you enjoy 3D iOS games on your Windows PC without lagging. The emulator is available for Windows, Android, MAC and iOS. Download Windows version here; http://www.mediafire.com/file/xkx42j1d99z196v/3dsemu.zip.
iDos Emulator - iOS Emulator Link
The emulator is equipped with all features to give you seamless experience while running iOS apps with it. iDos emulator interface is simple and using it is free. However, iDos Emulator no longer gets support from its developers, but the available version is efficient enough to emulate all versions of iOS.
Iphone Simulator Mac
Iphone Simulator Download
Conclusion of Best iOS Emulators for Windows 10 PC of 2020
This collection of iOS emulators was handpicked for you, you can look elsewhere for best iOS emulators, and you will still meet the ones on this list. All the emulators offer excellent user experience, and not all of them requires spending money before you can use them. Explore them to find your favorite emulators, and you can also recommend this list to your friends.