| Welcome to the|
The official community-driven guide to the game.
Version 2.0.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2. Released on 2016-10-12. Note that this will move the position of the landing legs on existing craft from 1.1.3 Black variant of landing legs hidden. Use FirespitterCore to change leg color. 2.0.3 - Adjusted mass, cost, etc. Added sound to landing legs. In Kerbal Space Program, take charge of the space program for the alien race known as the Kerbals. You have access to an array of parts to assemble fully-functional spacecraft that flies (or doesn’t) based on realistic aerodynamic and orbital physics. Expand your Kerbal experience like never before with Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion. The first expansion pack for the critically acclaimed space simulation game adds new content to Kerbal Space Program, including an immersive Mission Builder, a History Pack featuring missions inspired by historical events, and a wealth of new parts for players to use across their KSP experience. Games The Outer Worlds Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Disintegration Kerbal Space Program Kerbal Space Program 2 Merchandise A Mission Builder, new campaign missions inspired by historical events, and a wealth of new parts to be used throughout KSP can be found in this expansion. Recent discussions on Kerbal Space Program. Players create their own rockets from a variety of parts and then attempt to launch them into space.
English· čeština· dansk· Deutsch· español· suomi· français· עברית· hrvatski· magyar· italiano· 日本語· 한국어· Nederlands· norsk bokmål· polski· português· русский· svenska· ไทย· Türkçe· 中文（中国大陆）
- Pages: 12,631
- Articles: 4,366
- Edits: 110,700
Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion Download For Mac Os
Kerbal Space Program
Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion Download For Macos
In Kerbal Space Program, take charge of the space program for the alien race known as the Kerbals. You have access to an array of parts to assemble fully-functional spacecraft that fly (or don’t) based on realistic aerodynamic and orbital physics. Launch your Kerbal crew into orbit and beyond (while keeping them alive) to explore moons and planets in the Kerbol solar system, constructing bases and space stations to expand the reach of your expedition.
Kerbal Space Program features three gameplay modes. In Science Mode, perform space experiments to unlock new technology and advance the knowledge of Kerbalkind. In Career Mode, oversee every aspect of the space program, including construction, strategy, funding, upgrades, and more. In Sandbox, you are free to build any spacecraft you can think of, with all parts and technology in the game.
- Build spaceships, rockets, planes, and vehicles using any imaginable combination of parts, each with their own function that will affect the way your spacecraft behaves.
- Take full control over your ship’s setup to execute complex flight maneuvers.
- Manage your Kerbal crewmembers, including hiring, training, and sending them into space to become heroes.
- Discover a whole star system with unique moons and planets, exploring detailed terrain at a vast scale.
- Send your Kerbal crew outside their ships for “extra-vehicular” activities.
- Dock spacecraft together to construct space stations, massive starships, and surface bases on new planets.
- Use satellites to scan terrain and find biomes and other anomalies.
- Set up communications networks to communicate between your spacecraft and Kerbal Space Center.
- Research and develop new technologies to extract valuable information and resources from all over the solar system, and much more!