Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) Before updating, please refer to the Windows release information status for known issues to confirm your device is not impacted. Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +. Music, TV, and podcasts take center stage. ITunes forever changed the way people experienced. In this article, I’ll share download macOS High Sierra ISO, DMG, VMDK via Torrent Image. If we take a look at the Mac operating system, it has surpassed 100 million active users. By seeing these crazy amounts of users you can probably have an idea of how much useful and advanced operating system it is. Download the MacOs Mojave Image For VMware From our Google drive direct download links fast and easy. Experience the best way to Work on Mac Os through VMware workstation player. MacOS Mojave is of new forward-looking technologies and enhanced features to your Mac.
Reinstall from macOS Recovery
macOS Recovery makes it easy to reinstall the Mac operating system, even if you need to erase your startup disk first. All you need is a connection to the Internet. If a wireless network is available, you can choose it from the Wi-Fi menu , which is also available in macOS Recovery.
1. Start up from macOS Recovery
To start up from macOS Recovery, turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold one of the following sets of keys on your keyboard. Release the keys when you see an Apple logo, spinning globe or other startup screen.
Reinstall the latest macOS that was installed on your Mac (recommended).
Upgrade to the latest macOS that is compatible with your Mac.
Reinstall the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version that's still available.
You may be prompted to enter a password, such as a firmware password or the password of a user who is an administrator of this Mac. Enter the requested password to continue.
When you see the utilities window, that means you have started up from macOS Recovery.
2. Decide whether to erase (format) your disk
You probably don't need to erase your disk, unless you're selling, trading in or giving away your Mac, or you have an issue that requires you to erase it. If you need to erase it before installing macOS, select Disk Utility from the Utilities window, then click Continue. Find out more about when and how to erase your disk.
3. Install macOS
When you're ready to reinstall macOS, choose Reinstall macOS from the Utilities window. Then click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to choose a disk on which to install.
- If the installer asks to unlock your disk, enter the password you use to log in to your Mac.
- If the installer can't see your disk or notifies you that it can't install macOS on your computer or volume, you may need to erase your disk first.
- If the installer is for a different version of macOS than expected, find out about macOS Recovery exceptions.
- If the installer offers you the choice between installing on Macintosh HD or Macintosh HD – Data, choose Macintosh HD.
Please allow the installation to finish without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. During the installation process, your Mac may restart and display a progress bar on the screen several times, and the screen may be blank for minutes at a time.
If your Mac restarts to a setup assistant, but you're selling, trading in or giving away your Mac, press Command-Q to quit the assistant without completing the setup process. Then click Shut Down. When the new owner starts up the Mac, they can use their own information to complete the setup process.
macOS Recovery exceptions
The version of macOS offered by macOS Recovery may vary in some cases:
- If macOS Sierra 10.12.4 or later has never been installed on this Mac, Option-Command-R installs the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version that's still available. And Shift-Option-Command-R isn't available.
- If you erased your entire disk instead of just the startup volume on that disk, macOS Recovery may only offer the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version that's still available. You can upgrade to a later version afterwards.
- If your Mac has the Apple T2 Security Chip and you've never installed a macOS update, Option-Command-R installs the latest macOS that was installed on your Mac.
- If you've just had your Mac logic board replaced during a repair, macOS Recovery may only offer the latest macOS that is compatible with your Mac.
If you can't get macOS Recovery to offer the installer you want, you may be able to use one of the other ways to install macOS.
Download Mac Os X Disk Image File
Other ways to install macOS
- You can also install macOS from the App Store or Software Update preferences. If you can't install macOS Catalina, you may be able to install an earlier macOS, such as macOS Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan or Yosemite.
- Or, create a bootable installer disk and then use that disk to install macOS on your Mac or another Mac.
Welcome! Do you know what is macOS? macOS is an operating system which we can use only and only for Macintosh computers. And Mac computers are one of the most famous popular computers in the current era. Therefore, Mac computers are having great quality and nice performance more than other computers. However, most of the people those who are in touch with computers they are preferring Macintosh computers. From that time that Apple build a Mac computer and released for the public. From that time till now Apple is developing a great operating system for Mac. Download macOS X El Capitan, then macOS X Yosemite, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, and macOS Mojave. One of the most later updated operating systems of Apple company is macOS Mojave. That everyone like it due to its great features. Download macOS X Yosemite Virtualbox & VMware.
Download macOS X Yosemite 10.10
Download macOS X Yosemite 10.10 Image
Apple introduced macOS X Yosemite 10.10 for the public. While all the companies were coming together and introducing new things. Therefore, Apple company introduced macOS X Yosemite there in the worldwide conference. By the passage of time, the worked on macOS Yosemite. And they brought some changes added some new features in macOS X Yosemite. Now macOS X Yosemite is the 11th major release of Apple. And macOS X Yosemite is the best developers for Mac users. Therefore, macOS X Yosemite was announced in 2014 at WWDC and released the beta tester for the public.
Still, macOS X Yosemite is one of the best-operating systems among the macOS. Due to having some cool features that other macOS operating systems don’t have. Let’s know about some features of macOS X Yosemite the first one is Handoff, Safari, Keynote, and some more features it has. Like New user interface, Notification Center, and Spotlight.
System Equipment to install macOS X Yosemite
To install macOS X Yosemite in Mac computers. You should know that which computer is better to install macOS X Yosemite on it. Therefore, below you can have a better introduction to the Mac computer. Which can more suitable for macOS X Yosemite.
- iMac (Mid 2007 or later)
- MacBook (Almunium late 2008 and early 2009 or later than that)
- MacBook Pro (130-inch, Mid 2009 or later) – MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
- Mac Mini (2009 or later)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
- Xserver (2009)
- There is some more latest version of Mac computers. That you can install macOS X Yosemite on it.
Install macOS X Yosemite on VirtualBox & VMware
While you are installing macOS X Yosemite on your PC. But you don’t know that there are other platforms also which you can install macOS X Yosemite on that. Therefore, you can install macOS X Yosemite on VMware & VirtualBox If you are a heavy user of macOS operating system. But you don’t have any Macintosh computer. In this case, you can easily install any kind of macOS operating system on your Windows computer. It is totally simple just download any of Virtualization Box and install it on your computer. Then simply create a Virtual machine on any platform of Virtualization Box. Again if you don’t know that way of installation. I will provide you below the separate of installing macOS X Yosemite on VMware & VirtualBox. One thing more installing macOS X Yosemite on VMware is better and easy than installing on VirtualBox.
Download macOS X Yosemite 10.10 Image for VMware & VirtualBox
Mac Os X Disk Image Download
The image file of macOS X Yosemite is created only to install in VMware and VirtualBox. Therefore, the file is completely compressed with Winrar and 7Zip. Which voluntarily you can install it on VMware or VirtualBox. And the image file of macOS X Yosemite is uploaded on Google Drive and MediaFire. Therefore, Google Drive and MediaFire is a safe place for this. We uploaded the file of macOS X Yosemite in Google Drive for the purpose. That you should download it easily with some few clicks.
- Download macOS X Yosemite
That’s all about macOS X Yosemite and some information about. Therefore, if have something to share about this feel free and share your points. And don’t forget to give us feedback for your more support and subscribe to our website. To get notification about our latest post updates.