Jun 01, 2019. Jul 31, 2020.
Reinstall from macOS Recovery
macOS Recovery makes it easy to reinstall the Mac operating system, even if you need to erase your startup disk first. All you need is a connection to the Internet. If a wireless network is available, you can choose it from the Wi-Fi menu , which is also available in macOS Recovery.
1. Start up from macOS Recovery
Macos High Sierra Free Download
To start up from macOS Recovery, turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold one of the following sets of keys on your keyboard. Release the keys when you see an Apple logo, spinning globe, or other startup screen.
Reinstall the latest macOS that was installed on your Mac (recommended).
Upgrade to the latest macOS that is compatible with your Mac.
Reinstall the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available.
You might be prompted to enter a password, such as a firmware password or the password of a user who is an administrator of this Mac. Enter the requested password to continue.
When you see the utilities window, you have started up from macOS Recovery.
2. Decide whether to erase (format) your disk
You probably don't need to erase, unless you're selling, trading in, or giving away your Mac, or you have an issue that requires you to erase. If you need to erase before installing macOS, select Disk Utility from the Utilities window, then click Continue. Learn more about when and how to erase.
3. Install macOS
When you're ready to reinstall macOS, choose Reinstall macOS from the Utilities window. Then click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. You will be asked to choose a disk on which to install.
- If the installer asks to unlock your disk, enter the password you use to log in to your Mac.
- If the installer doesn't see your disk, or it says that it can't install on your computer or volume, you might need to erase your disk first.
- If the installer is for a different version of macOS than you expected, learn about macOS Recovery exceptions.
- If the installer offers you the choice between installing on Macintosh HD or Macintosh HD - Data, choose Macintosh HD.
Please allow installation to complete without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. During installation, your Mac might restart and show a progress bar several times, and the screen might be empty for minutes at a time.
If your Mac restarts to a setup assistant, but you're selling, trading in, or giving away your Mac, press Command-Q to quit the assistant without completing setup. Then click Shut Down. When the new owner starts up the Mac, they can use their own information to complete setup.
macOS Recovery exceptions
The version of macOS offered by macOS Recovery might vary in some cases:
- If macOS Sierra 10.12.4 or later has never been installed on this Mac, Option-Command-R installs the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available. And Shift-Option-Command-R isn't available.
- If you erased your entire disk instead of just the startup volume on that disk, macOS Recovery might offer only the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available. You can upgrade to a later version afterward.
- If your Mac has the Apple T2 Security Chip and you never installed a macOS update, Option-Command-R installs the latest macOS that was installed on your Mac.
- If you just had your Mac logic board replaced during a repair, macOS Recovery might offer only the latest macOS that is compatible with your Mac.
If you can't get macOS Recovery to offer the installer you want, you might be able to use one of the other ways to install macOS.
Other ways to install macOS
- You can also install macOS from the App Store or Software Update preferences. If you can't install macOS Catalina, you might be able to install an earlier macOS, such as macOS Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or Yosemite.
- Or create a bootable installer disk, then use that disk to install macOS on your Mac or another Mac.
There are several computers and several operating systems. From these several operating systems, everyone wants to try the top ones. If you want to know which one is the top one so go ahead search which operating has the most users. After you do, you’ll definitely find that Mac and Windows are the two top ones. In this article, I’ll share download macOS High Sierra ISO, DMG, VMDK via Torrent Image.
If we take a look at the Mac operating system, it has surpassed 100 million active users. By seeing these crazy amounts of users you can probably have an idea of how much useful and advanced operating system it is. The nice thing is, every year it receives a whole update with a new version of another operating system that will cover up another wave of useful features and apps requested by users.
Speaking of Mac operating system, another new version of macOS is now there. And that is macOS High Sierra. The macOS High Sierra is an enhanced plus more of unique features and options that make it perfectly effective. So let’s see what are macOS High Sierra features and its apps.
- Related: Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 DMG File – Direct Links
macOS High Sierra
macOS High Sierra is the next significant drop of the Mac operating system. It was announced on WWDC of 2017, and the name High Sierra refers to the High Sierra area in California. The macOS High Sierra is the successor of the macOS Sierra. In macOS High Sierra, Apple has replaced most of its features with complete new features in macOS High Sierra. One of the cool things about macOS High Sierra is that it doesn’t take too much place in storage which is very useful. You can install or upgrade on your Mac and download and install macOS High Sierra on your Windows PC also. So let’s see what features this new operating system has.
While there are more features than we can count on, but we’ll name a few such as Apple File System. Apple File System (APFS) replaces HFS plus the default file system in macOS for the first time with High Sierra. More features and updates are also on the line such as Photos, Mails, Safari, Notes, Siri, and Messages.
Now macOS High Sierra has an updated Photos viewer and editor which makes pretty easy for users to view or edit files. As well as, Mail is now more efficient and takes a huge less space than before. Safari has a new “Smart Tracking Prevention” feature that blocks third-party apps and services that track user activities. One more notable things is that Siri is now fast enough to make quick responses and quick actions naturally.
So when an operating system which has this much useful features, you would probably want to experience it. The only way to experience is to install macOS High Sierra on your computer. Now within computer, whether you’ve a Mac or Windows, you can definately install it. But before you need some files which we’ve covered up. While installing High Sierra is our subject, we’ll need to download High Sierra installer files. In addition to the simple and working files, we’re now providing a step further to only one forms but also in Torrent images. In this article, I’ll share download macOS High Sierra ISO, DMG, VMDK Torrent Image. The Torrent images include download macOS High Sierra ISO, macOS High Sierra DMG, macOS High Sierra VMware and VirtualBox. So take a look at below for the downloading of macOS High Sierra Torrent images.
Download macOS High Sierra Torrent Image – Latest Version
Download macOS High Sierra ISO File
An ISO file is an archive file that provides the same and alternative copy of data located on a physical or digital disc, like a CD or DVD. They are particularly used for backing up and instead of physical discs, or for sharing large files through burning to a visible disc. For downloading a torrent file, we need to install a Torrent program like UTorrent, BitTorrent or any other torrent program. Once you’ve installed it, download the file from here and open it with Utorrent and it will start the process. So let’s download macOS High Sierra ISO for VMware & VirtualBox.
- macOS High Sierra ISO 10.13.6 (Torrent) – Here is the macOS High Sierra ISO file in Torrent. Click on the link and download it straightly. Once that’s with you, proceed with the installation. No need to take the backup of your files and documents beacuse there’s no risk in it at all. You can also delete the files if the installation didn’t work so would like to free up space.
Download macOS High Sierra DMG File
If you’re wondering what DMG is. It’s a file format which is used to smaller the size of a software or file via compressing it instead of having to use a physical disc. Whether you’d like to install High Sierra on Mac or would like to create a High Sierra bootable USB. Whatever your reason, you can certainly download macOS High Sierra DMG and not only via direct but also via Torrent in this one. Just click in the link and download the macOS High Sierra DMG file which we have provided.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 DMG (Torrent)– When it comes to download, Torrents are way easier to download than other. The reason behind providing this is, to provide you the files without any issues but in your comfort. We hope everyone choose and support us.
Download macOS High Sierra VMware and VirtualBox (VMDK) File
Mac Os High Sierra Problems
For installing macOS High Sierra, we need to have the appropriate file for the particular reason which would be macOS High Sierra VMware and VirtualBox. There isn’t much difference between installing on VMware and VirtualBox because they both are free open-source platforms that does the same thing. Like both of them can create virtual machine, set it up, and then install macOS or any other operating system on it.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 VMware & VirtualBox (Torrent) – Just click in the link and download High Sierra VMDK in Torrent in your PC then enjoy macOS High on VMware and VirtualBox. You can also download and install any other operating system in your PC. Because when you download VMware or VirtualBox you can download many operating systems in that.
For downloading High Sierra via Torrent, we have provided you the links like always which don’t have any issues. Just by one click you can download macOS High Sierra on VMware and VirtualBox.
There are also lots of other downloads and installations which we done before. That are as download macOS Catalina VMware & VirtualBox file, macOS Mojave VMware & VirtualBox, macOS Sierra VMware & VirtualBox and also the installation of macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, and macOS Sierra with its files like DMG, ISO, Torrent on VMware, VirtualBox on Windows 10 which are very interesting. I’ll link so you can navigate through and install it if you want.
If you haven’t still clicked, stop wasting your time. Just click the links which we have provided. If you have any issue while downloading we are always here to help you.