Microsoft Stream is an Android Business App that is developed by Microsoft Corporation and published on Google play store on Sep 22, 2018. It has already got around 10,000+ downloads so far with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 in play store.
Microsoft Stream requires Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it has a content rating of Everyone , from which one can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids or adult users.
- Download Microsoft To Do for macOS 10.13 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Stay organized and manage your day-to-day with Microsoft To Do. Make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, set reminders and more to improve your productivity and focus on what matters.
- Microsoft Android iOS Access. Open full version of the website to download apps for Mac, Windows or Surface Hub. Use Miro apps on desktop iOS.
However, we recommend that you uninstall Office for Mac 2011 before you install the new version just to prevent any confusion. To uninstall Office for Mac 2011, follow the steps in Uninstall Office 2011 for Mac. How do I pin the Office app icons to the dock? Go to Finder Applications and open the Office app you want.
Since Microsoft Stream is an Android App and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly, we will show how to install and play Microsoft Stream on PC below:
- Firstly, download and install an Android emulator to your PC
- Download Microsoft Stream APK to your PC
- Open Microsoft Stream APK using the emulator or drag and drop the .APK file into the emulator to install the App. OR
- If you do not want to download the .APK file you can still play Microsoft Stream PC by connecting or configuring your Google account with the emulator and downloading the App from play store directly.
Free Microsoft For Mac Downloads
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the Microsoft Stream App ready to run on your Windows PC or MAC.