- Psychonauts Iso
- Psychonauts Free
- Psychonauts Download For Mac Download
- Psychonauts Download For Mac Os
- Psychonauts Download For Mac Windows 7
- Psychonauts Download For Mac Windows 10
Developer: Double Fine Productions
PINNED: Psychonauts Patch - Linux and Mac Update DFJustin 4 Aug 2, 2013 @ 10:59am PINNED: Psychonauts Support FAQ DF Vic 1 Dec 8 @ 5:57pm Can't Access All Inventory items or PSI Powers Erin0011 5 Dec 8 @ 10:08am Game won't run AnxsAsthtcs 7 Dec 4 @ 7:24pm yep i asked this yeoldduck 9 Dec 2 @ 1:22pm.
Release date: 2005
Version: 1.0.007228 + Full Game
- Razputin Aquato, trained acrobat and powerful young psychic, has realized his life long dream of joining the international psychic espionage organization known as the Psychonauts! But these psychic super spies are in trouble. Their leader hasn't been the same since he was kidnapped, and what's worse, there's a mole hiding in headquarters.
- Download Psychonauts 2 for Windows to follow Raz in his new adventure and visit the Psychonauts Headquarters.
- Also manages/downloads Wineskin Engines, Master Wrapper versions, and even custom building engines from Wine source. Wineskin 2.6.2 wrappers are a way to turn a Windows program into a Mac program. Games, business apps, whatever. Finished ported software looks and works like a Mac application.
- Download the latest release of dgVoodoo. ↑ Psychonauts on the Mac App Store - last accessed on 2020-11-12 'Update for macOS Catalina support.'
Interface language: English
Voice Language: English
Tablet: Not required
Platform: Intel onlyTo bookmarks
Psychonauts is a platforming game developed by Double Fine Productions that first released in 2005. The game was initially published by Majesco Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, Xbox and PlayStation 2; Budcat Creations helped with the PlayStation 2 port. In 2011, Double Fine acquired the rights for the title, allowing the company to republish the title with updates for modern gaming systems and ports for OS X and Linux.
Psychonauts follows the player-character Raz (voiced by Richard Horvitz), a young boy gifted with psychic abilities who runs away from the circus to try to sneak into a summer camp for those with similar powers to become a 'Psychonaut', a spy with psychic abilities. He finds that there is a sinister plot occurring at the camp that only he can stop. The game is centered on exploring the strange and imaginative minds of various characters that Raz encounters as a Psychonaut-in-training/'Psycadet' to help them overcome their fears or memories of their past, so as to gain their help and progress in the game. Raz gains use of several psychic abilities during the game that are used for both attacking foes and solving puzzles.
Psychonauts Download For Mac Download
Psychonauts was based on an abandoned concept that Tim Schafer had during the development of Full Throttle, which he expanded out into a full game through his then new company Double Fine. The game was initially backed by Microsoft's Ed Fries as a premiere title for the original Xbox console, but several internal and external issues led to difficulties for Double Fine in meeting various milestones and responding to testing feedback. Following Fries' departure in 2004, Microsoft dropped the publishing rights, making the game's future unclear. Double Fine was able to secure Majesco as a publisher a few months later allowing them to complete the game after four and a half years of development.
Psychonauts Download For Mac Os
Screenshots from the game Psychonauts
Psychonauts Download For Mac Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics: 128 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB