- We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
- Chess Assistant 21 is a unique tool for managing chess games and databases, playing chess online, analyzing games, or playing chess against the computer. Chess Assistant has a long history of innovative and advanced analysis functions and now, with a built-in CQL search system, it has also taken the lead in advanced search functionality.
- Uploaded Premium Link Generator is a Premium Link Generator website that provides agility in accessing multiple cloud links from hosters such as Uploaded, Wdupload, Mega and many others.
- Buy Simply Chess - Premium Upgrade! $4.99 Add to Cart. About This Content This DLC lets you support the continued development of Simply Chess and get a few bonuses out of it, in the process! No more cross-promotions for our other games. This way you can create a new game 7 seconds faster.!
EViews is an easy-to-learn, user-friendly interface that lets you quickly and efficiently develop statistical and forecasting models and simulations and offers the ...
- How to upgrade Windows 10 from Home to Pro edition
- Part 1. Extend system C drive and fix existing errors on Windows PC
- Part 2. Backup system and files before upgrade
- Part 3. Free upgrade Windows 10 from Home to Pro edition
Simply Chess For Windows 10 free download - PDF Reader for Windows 10, Facebook for Windows 10, Chess Rally, and many more programs.
Don't know what are the differences between Windows Home and Pro edition? Below picture will give you a brief introduction.
How to upgrade Windows 10 from Home to Pro edition? Without a key?
Not satisfied with installed Windows 10 Home edition on your PC? Are you trying to find a way to upgrade Windows 10 from Home edition to Pro edition for free?
Is it possible to free upgrade Windows 10 from Home to Pro edition without a key? Sure!
According to professional Windows tech support sites and managers, here on this page, we'll gather and show you two free methods to upgrade Windows 10 from Home to Pro edition without losing data and formatting.
Just follow and see how to free upgrade Windows 10 from Home to Pro with ease now.
Part 1. Extend system C drive and fix existing errors on Windows PC
Before you start Windows upgrade process, it's highly recommended for you to leave enough space in system C drive so to install new Windows 10 ISO image files.
Removing bad sectors or unknown file system errors is also highly necessary so to avoid unexpected Windows 10 update stuck or failure issue. Free partition manager software will effectively help with extending system C drive and repair bad sector error.
Here you may try EaseUS free partition manager software - Partition Master Free Edition for help:
Extend system C drive:
Step 1: Launch EaseUS Partition Master
Step 2: Add space to the System C drive
1. Shrink partition and leave unallocated space for extending C: drive:
- Right-click on a partition next to the C: drive and select 'Resize/Move'.
- Drag the end of the partition that is next to the C: drive and shrink it, leaving unallocated space next to the system C: drive, and click 'OK'.
2. Right-click on the System C: drive and select 'Resize/Move'.
To add space to the C: drive, drag the system partition end into the unallocated space.
Step 3: Confirm to extend system C drive
Click the 'Execute Operation' button, it will list the pending operations, and click 'Apply' to execute the changes and extend the C drive.
Repair bad sectors/file system errors:
Step 1: Open EaseUS Partition Master on your computer. Then locate the disk, right-click the partition you want to check, and choose 'Check File System'.
Step 2: In the Check File System window, keep the 'Try to fix errors if found' option selected and click 'Start'.
Step 3: The software will begin checking your partition file system on your disk. When it has completed, click 'Finish'.
Part 2. Backup system and files before upgrade
In order to avoid data loss issue or system revert issue, it's highly recommended for you to backup Windows 10 system and data before upgrade to Windows 10 Pro edition. Professional Windows backup recovery software - EaseUS Todo Backup can help you do the job.
Part 3. Free upgrade Windows 10 from Home to Pro edition
After Step 1 and Step 2, you can now upgrade Windows 10 from Home to Pro edition with either method offered below.
Method 1. Manually upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro by upgrading Windows Store
1. Open Windows Store, log in with your Microsoft Account, click on your account icon and select Download and Updates;
2. Select Store, click Update under Store;
Wait for the Windows Store update process to complete.
3. After the update, search Windows 10 in the search box and click on it;
4. After this, click Install to upgrade your Windows 10 from Home to Pro edition.
5. Click Yes, let's go to confirm the upgrade process.
If the process is 100%, which means that it's almost done and you'll need to restart your PC manually when you receive Succeed message.
6. Go to Settings >Update & security >Activation to check if it is Activated. Usually, it would be activated. If not, purchase a key for the activation.
Method 2. Upgrade Windows 10 from Home to Pro edition without activation
1. Go to Settings >Update & security >Activation;
2. Click Go to Store > Click on Upgrade to Pro so to upgrade from Home edition to Pro edition;
Simply Chess - Premium Upgrade Cracked
You don't have to pay for an activation key right now, you can buy it later after the upgrade process.
3. Click Start upgrade when you see the features of Pro edition and click Yes, let's go to confirm.
4. Wait for the process complete at 100% and restart PC, then you'll get Windows 10 Pro edition upgraded and installed on your PC.
Simply Chess - Premium Upgrade Crack Download
Now you can use Windows 10 Pro on your PC. And you may need to activate the system after 30 days free trial by then.
Simply Chess - Premium Upgrade Crack Version
If you lost data after Windows 10 upgrade, you can restore it from backup images created before the upgrade.
If you want to revert to the previous system, you can try Windows revert access to downgrade Pro to Home edition or directly perform system restore to downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Home from system image created by EaseUS Todo Backup.