Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard is an upgrade to the previous version of OS X Leopard. This update does not have stacks of new features, rather overall improvements and efficiency upgrades. This version of Apple's OS also has a reduced footprint. The Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 ISO picked up the trust of the end-clients with the expansion of Siri and Apple pay support in safari. To know more about Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 ISO and DMG Image Download, drop down to our ISO RIVER Page for the detailed insights. Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 ISO propelled in 1996 made an uncommon passage into the.
Mozilla Firefox is a free, open source, cross-platform, graphical web browser developed by the Mozilla Corporation and hundreds of volunteers. The browser began as a fork of the Navigator component of the Mozilla Application Suite; Firefox has since become the foundation's main development focus (along with its Thunderbird mail and news client), and has replaced the Mozilla Suite as their official main software release.
- Remember site passwords without ever seeing a pop-up.
- Bookmark, search and organize Web sites quickly and easily.
- View Web pages faster, using less of your computer's memory.
- Find the sites you love in seconds - enter a term for instant matches that make sense.
- Avoid online scams, unsafe transactions and forgeries with simple site identity.
- See any part of a Web page, up close and readable, in seconds.
- Browse with a Firefox that's integrated into your computer's operating system.
Updates : Firefox Updates
Upgrading to Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion
You can upgrade to Mountain Lion from Lion or directly from Snow Leopard. Mountain Lion can be downloaded from the Mac App Store for $19.99. To access the App Store you must have Snow Leopard 10.6.6 or later installed.
You can purchase Snow Leopard by contacting Customer Service: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes international calling numbers. The price is $19.99 plus tax. You will receive physical media - DVD - by mail.
Third-party sources for Snow Leopard are:
After you install Snow Leopard you will have to download and install the Mac OS X 10.6.8 Update Combo v1.1 to update Snow Leopard to 10.6.8 and give you access to the App Store.
You can purchase Lion by contacting Customer Service: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes international calling numbers. The cost is $19.99 (as it was before) plus tax. It's a download.
Be sure your computer meets the minimum requirements:
Macs that can be upgraded to OS X Mountain Lion
1. iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
2. MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
3. MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
4. MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
5. Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
6. Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
Mac Os 10.6.0 Free Download
7. Xserve (Early 2009)
Are my applications compatible?
See App Compatibility Table - RoaringApps - App compatibility and feature support for OS X & iOS.
Am I eligible for the free upgrade?
See Apple - Free OS X Mountain Lion upgrade Program.
For a complete How-To introduction from Apple see Apple - Upgrade your Mac to OS X Mountain Lion.
Model Eligibility for Snow Leopard and Lion.
Mac Os X 10.6 Snow Leopard 32 Bit Download
Snow Leopard General requirements
1. Mac computer with an Intel processor
2. 1GB of memory
3. 5GB of available disk space
4. DVD drive for installation
5. Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
6. Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
Lion System Requirements
1. Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor
2. 2GB of memory
3. OS X v10.6.6 or later (v10.6.8 recommended)
4. 7GB of available space
5. Some features require an Apple ID; terms apply.
Oct 26, 2012 1:12 PM