When building DEP Pre-Stage enrollments, you may wish to have eyes on some advanced logging output. We can turn on Debug mode for DEP/ADE on a per-machine basis by doing the following to that machine.
Soldat 2 is a wonderfully chaotic 2.5D multiplayer arena shooter that promises to recreate the gameplay of the popular 2002 original and offer plenty of modding features. Currently in development by Transhuman Design and MM (the creator of the original Soldat ), Soldat 2 is a physics-based 2.5D online arena shooter where players do battle on. Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz; Memory: 2 GB RAM; Graphics: 256MB; DirectX: Version 10; Storage: 1 GB available space; Recommended: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system; MAC Requirements Minimum: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system; OS: OS X Catalina or later; Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz; Memory: 2 GB RAM; Graphics: 256MB; Storage: 1 GB available space.
- Boot the machine into recovery mode after you have completed a clean install of the OS. (CMD + R at boot).
- Once booted, go to Utilities -> Terminal.
- Run the following 4 commands:
- defaults write /Volumes/Macintosh HD/Library/Preferences/com.apple.apsd EnableDetailedLogging -bool TRUE
- defaults write /Volumes/Macintosh HD/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MCXDebug debugOutput -2
- defaults write /Volumes/Macintosh HD/Library/Preferences/com.apple.MCXDebug collateLogs 1
- touch /Volumes/Macintosh HD/var/db/MDM_EnableDebug
- Quit Terminal and reboot the machine and begin your enrollment process. You will see a new log that will output to /Library/Logs/ManagedClient/ManagedClient.log
Once you have generated the log, you can disable the debugging mode by opening terminal while normally booted and logged into the OS.
Soldat 2 For Mac Os
- sudo rm -f /var/db/MDM_EnableDebug
- sudo rm -f /Library/Preferences/com.apple.MCXDebug.plist
Soldat 2 For Mac Catalina
Hopefully this helps you easily discover what is causing your enrollment process to fail.