State Of Mind 1.1 (2018)
A victim of his own mind, Mac, a puppet merely controlled by the master, nearly destroys the only ones who can help him: Nikki and Pete! Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,648 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/14/2003 - Published: 3/13/2003 - id: 1268369. Lyrics Artists: F Fleetwood Mac Rhiannon. About Rhiannon lyrics. Album The Dance (1997) by Fleetwood Mac. Label Reprise Records. Love's a state of mind.
Berlin, 2048 – The world is on the brink. Lack of resources, illnesses caused by polluted air and water, crime on the rise, war. Governments and companies promise remedies through technological progress. Drones and humanoid robots replace humans in the public sector, everything is interconnected, surveillance has become omnipresent.
State Of Mind MacRichard Nolan is one of the few journalists openly criticizing this development. When he wakes up in hospital after an explosion and finds that his wife and son have mysteriously vanished, Richard realizes: he and his family have become more than just bystanders in a storm of rivaling ideas pertaining humankind’s salvation between dystopian reality and digital utopia. Instead, they find themselves right at the center of it.
This domestic drama evolves into a thriller about a worldwide conspiracy, which at its core aims to determine the fate of humanity: Could a perfect digital utopia be the answer? A virtual paradise not affected by material needs and quarrels? Could a super-AI be our savior – or would it simply declare us as dispensable since it could not be taught the value of philanthropy?
- Experience an alarmingly realistic vision of the near future
- Dive into a multi-layered Sci-Fi thriller, where dystopian reality and digital utopia are intertwined
- Unravel a global conspiracy in a society of ubiquitous digitalism, surveillance and transhumanism
- Explore a world with a rich and unique visual style, combining realistic environments with low-poly characters
- Take on the role of journalist Richard Nolan, as well as five additional playable characters
- Use dexterity, deductional skill and research to reconstruct Richard's past
- Supports Tobii Eye Tracking: Delve even deeper into the augmented reality dominated world of State of Mind with expanded eye tracking features
- Title: State Of Mind 1.1
- Release Date: 15 Aug, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Indie
- Developer: Daedalic Entertainment
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 8.75 GB
- visit official website