- Tales Of Maj'eyal - Ashes Of Urh'rok For Macbook Pro
- Tales Of Maj'eyal - Ashes Of Urh'rok For Machine Learning
- Tales Of Maj'eyal - Ashes Of Urh'rok For Mac Os
- Tales Of Maj'eyal - Ashes Of Urh'rok For Macbeth
The free and open source roguelike Tales of Maj'Eyal just had a huge update for everyone, with a lot more to come.
- Tales of Maj'eyal (ToME) - tactical open-source roguelike game in the world of copyright Eyal. The action begins in the age of Elevation - after 10 thousand years of war, chaos, and mess things, yet relative peace was established. The world, mainly to cope with the consequences of the War Mages, and slowly heals his wounds. 122 years ago, he founded the first city of the United Kingdom - where.
- Heard of release of Ashes of Urh'Rok and rushed to buy. Bought Tales a long time ago. Tried to buy Ashes of Urh'Rok thru steam and was informed I needed to buy tales first. Tried to buy Ashes of Urh'Rok thru TE4 website and was informed I didn't have enough coins. So, donated 5 euro and got 50 coins.
Download the best games on Windows & Mac. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies, customer love, and one fair price for all regions. Tales of Maj'Eyal is an indie roguelike for PC and Mac that has been through many iterations under different names. ToME includes many accessibility features, intended to address the genre's tendencies for obtuse interfaces and low-fidelity presentation.
Version 1.6 was released yesterday and it's massive. Here's an overview of what's new:
Tales Of Maj'eyal - Ashes Of Urh'rok For Macbook Pro
- Revamps many classes and races to improve their fun/gameplay.
- Revamps many scaling systems, making the difficulty curve smoother for more race/class combos.
- Revamps a huge variety of items.
- A huge number of misc quality of life improvements.
- New and much smarter AI.
- Many new cosmetic options for everyone.
- The Forbidden Cults, Embers of Rage and Ashes of Urh'rok expansions all saw plenty of updates too.
Something that's proven to be a little controversial is their inclusion of micro-transactions. They say these are only for special cosmetic items to support further development, along with additional online Vault space, special community events and a really dumb sounding 'pay2die' system that spawns impossibly strong monsters. It's a little confusing though, they need to make it a lot clearer on the how/where you actually get them. It can only be done currently when you're in-game, by a little coin icon next to your character name.
As for what's coming next. A new Annihilator class is set to launch for owners of the Embers of Rage DLC next month. These Annihilators use 'steamguns' and new heavy weapons including 'flamethrower, shockstaff and boltgun', with the ability to deploy automated steam turrets—sounds like a fun character class to play with.
Tales Of Maj'eyal - Ashes Of Urh'rok For Machine Learning
After that? The next 'full expansion' titled Tales of Maj'Eyal: Lost Land is currently in development for launch sometime next year. This expansion will include two new classes, six new races, a 'half-campaign' which replaces the first half of the normal game plus new lore, artifacts, NPCs, achievements and so on. You can see a teaser for Lost Land below:
They're also working on a new rendering engine, it's something that's going to take a long time though.
You can buy a copy of Tales of Maj'Eyal on GOG, Humble Store, Steam or free (and open source) from the official site. As I understand it, if you buy it from one of the stores you get a few special bits that people who donate on the official site would get.Article taken from GamingOnLinux.com.
A downloadable mod for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Tales Of Maj'eyal - Ashes Of Urh'rok For Mac Os
Many in Maj'Eyal have heard of 'demons', sadistic creatures who appear seemingly from nowhere, leaving a trail of suffering and destruction whereever they go. Their Fearscape floats far above the skies, watching and waiting, but not idly; their agents scout the land, their legions build up their forces, and their scholars develop new spells and strategies. As the barrier between our worlds begins to crack under their scrutiny, helpless Eyalites have begun to disappear, whisked up to serve as their slaves and playthings. They imbue these victims with magical powers to better survive the ensuing stresses - can you use your new-found abilities to escape the legions of Mal'Rok?
- Start with a new class, the Doombringer! These avatars of demonic destruction charge into battle with massive two-handed weapons, cutting swaths of firey devastation through hordes of opponents. Armed with flame magic and demonic strength, they delight in fighting against overwhelming odds, softening up the crowd with waves of fire, then feeding on the flames and suffering of their surroundings to stay alive while quickly reducing any group to a pile of ash and gore.
- Unlock a new class, the Demonologist, with an all-new item enhancement mechanic! Bearing a shield and the magic of the Spellblaze itself, these melee-fighting casters can grow demonic seeds from their fallen enemies. Imbue these seeds onto your items to gain a wide array of new talents and passive benefits, and summon the demons within them to fight on your side! Ever looked at a gigantic demon-cursed minotaur and wished it was on your side for once? Well, now you CAN summon one to pound your foes into paste while you cast devastating spells from afar, or call forth a squad of Fire Imps to pelt your enemies to death while they exhaust themselves on your impenetrable defenses! Demons have persistent health, making them a little more precious than disposable necromancer skeletons or summoner beasts, but can be revived from death nonetheless.
- Two new zones, with all-new art, foes, and bosses! You've seen the plains of the Fearscape before, now see the lairs and headquarters of the demons themselves!
- Over 10,000 words of written lore to find! The demons were once an enlightened, peaceful race, hailing from a distant planet known as Mal'Rok; learn what drove them to plot Eyal's eternal torture! Discover monuments to each of the demonic species and noteworthy individuals, showing the place of honor each has among them! Get a glimpse into the culture and daily lives of these sadistic invaders and their brainwashed thralls!
- Unlock a new race, Doomelves: Shalore who've taken to the demonic alterations especially well, corrupting their typical abilities into a darker form. Blink away to safety, transform into a shadowy dúathedlen to hide in the shadows or prey on your foes with blasts of darkness, use your new resilience to soak up status effects and critical hits, and assault your enemies' minds to leave them unsteady in combat!
- Between the aforementioned classes and Doomelves, a whopping 75 new talents!
- Unlock two new cosmetic options! You know you've always wanted demon-horns.
- Two new events, appearing anywhere in Eyal!
- 20 new artifacts, with unique and interesting effects. Collect the Obsidian Treasures to amass more and more power! Slip your hands into the Will of Ul'Gruth and watch your sweeping blows smash down walls! Wear a giant hideous hell-mouth as a fashionable belt!
- 7 new achievements! Conquer the worst Urh'Rok's forces can throw at you, and hang their metaphorical skulls from your profile page!
This is an expansion for Tales of Maj'Eyal, you need it to play.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Tactical, Tactical RPG, tome, Top-Down|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
Tales Of Maj'eyal - Ashes Of Urh'rok For Macbeth
In order to download this mod you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: