Tomb Raider (2013) and Lara Croft And The Temple of Osiris are free for a limited time In order to convince people to stay at home and just play some videogames in these troubled times, Square Enix is offering up both Tomb Raider (2013) and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for free until Monday. Download Tomb Raider: Chronicles for Mac to popular line of action games. 3 months free with 1-year plan. Download Now Best for customer support $39.99 for the first 12 months.
Download Tomb Raider for free on PC this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Tomb Raider on PC.
About Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider is an action-adventure video game developed by Crystal Dynamics and published by Square Enix. Tomb Raider is presented in third-person perspective. Players take control of the series lead character Lara Croft. The game uses an interconnected hub-and-spoke model that combines action-adventure, exploration, and survival mechanics. Players can traverse between the camps and across the island using footpaths, improvised or already-available ziplines and climbable tracks. Many of the players moves are carried over from the previous games created by Crystal Dynamics, with some tweaks added, such as incorporating elements of stealth gameplay. Quick time events are scattered at regular intervals throughout the game, often appearing at crucial or fast-moving points in the game;s plot, such as extracting a shard of metal, and escaping a collapsing cave.
How to Download and Install Tomb Raider
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Tomb Raider. If you;re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Tomb Raider has finished downloading, open the .iso file using a software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools.
- Run the game setup inside the .iso file. Go through the game setup (you can leave everything at default) and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, copy the contents of the œCrack folder into the installation directory (overwrite the files that are already there).
- You can now launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!
Tomb Raider PC Download
The download is for Tomb Raider file size is 6.48 GB
Tomb Raider System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Dual core CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+), Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
- Memory: 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT, nVidia 8600
- Storage: 12 GB HD space
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Processor: Quad core CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955, Intel Core i5-750
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 5870, nVidia GTX 480
- Storage: 12 GB HD space
Tomb Raider Screenshots
In order to convince people to stay at home and just play some videogames in these troubled times, Square Enix is offering up both Tomb Raider (2013) and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for free until Monday.
“We’re warmed by stories of communities banding together to support those in need during uncertain times, and by honoring directives intended to protect the most vulnerable among us,” Square Enix wrote in a blog post.
“Gamers are part of a global community. We regularly rally together online to return balance to fantasy kingdoms, recruit crew to save the universe from sci-fi threats, and indulge in healthy competition through high-octane action games. For others, shifting to both online work and play is unfamiliar territory.”
As such, the company is offering up both Tomb Raider (2013) and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for free on Steam until Monday, March 23rd, at 11:59pm PDT.
Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor. Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold. Download the Turning Point trailer to see the beginning of Lara’s epic adventure.
Tomb Raider 2013 Video Game
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is the sequel to the critically-acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and the first-ever four-player co-op experience with Lara Croft. Featuring stunning visuals and a brand-new story, players must work together to explore the temple, defeat hordes of enemies from the Egyptian underworld, solve devious puzzles, and avoid deadly traps. All the while, players will compete for treasure, powerful artifacts, and ultimate bragging rights.
There are two ways to claim your free games. You can either go through Steam itself or through the Square Enix website, the latter of which means you’ll need a Square Enix Members Account. They’re completely free to sign up for, so don’t worry about any hidden costs.
If you’re going for the ‘direct through Steam’ method, you can get Tomb Raider (2013) here and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris here.
If you’re going for the Square Enix method, simply follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Square Enix Members Account, or sign up for one if you need one.
- Head over to the Square Enix Store (you can follow the link here!)
- ‘Purchase’ your chosen game – or games, if you want both! – which will be on sale for just $0.00.
- Once you’ve claimed them, head over to ‘My Orders’
- Access your Purchase History.
- Find your order(s) and click the ‘Unlock The Activation Key’ button to open the order confirmation page.
- Find the Activation Key button again, but this time on your order confirmation page. It may take a little while to process.
- Click on the button and unlock your key.
- Open up Steam, hit the ‘activate your product’ button, and enter your key.
Tomb Raider 2013 Mac Free Download
Tomb Raider 2013 Free Download
Once you’ve claimed your game(s), then it’s time to kick back, relax, and stay at home. Be safe, enjoy your games, and remember to wash your hands!