We will attempt to answer any unanswered questions within 2-3 business days. If you need an answer more quickly, consider upgrading to Pro Support for 1 business day response time. Winclone can be upgraded to Winclone Pro right in the app. If you have Winclone Pro, submit a request on the Pro Support page. ← JMP & JMP Pro 13.0, JMP Clinical 6.0, and JMP Genomics 8.1 Now Available. Winclone 5.7.2 Now Available.
No beta at this time. Current version is 9.0. Please check back.
Version 9.0 Build 48405
- Boot Camp driver injection for critical drivers including SSD, keyboard, trackpad, and others
- Big Sur Compatibility for Boot Camp cloning, migrating, package deployment, MDT, and SCCM
- Support for Windows 8 and later
- Fresh Big Sur look
Version 8.2 Build 48121
- Driver install option after restoring
- Driver install tool option
- New drivers supported
- Resolved issue with Secure Boot
Version 8.1 Build 48104
Fixed issue with “Make EFI Bootable” in Tools menu.
Version 8.0.2 Build 46126
Enabled an imported WIM to be marked as WinPE Bootable.
Version 8.0.1 Build 46114
- Fixed “Already have license” button not working
- Improved error reporting in Winclone Menu
- Fixed crash for some users when clicking Save Image…
Version 8.0 Build 46086
- More Scheduling Options for Incremental Clones
- Support for Catalina Privacy Controls
- Security Enhancements
- New Logging Window
- Package Signing
- Updated Icon and Refreshed Interface
Fixed implementation of deploying Winclone packages that create a Boot Camp partition as a percentage of disk space.
Fixed an issue with deploying Winclone packages that create a Boot Camp partition as a percentage of disk space.
Rolled back 2019-04-30 due to issue with post-install script
- Updates postinstall script for package installs of Winclone images from the recovery partition (MDS support).
- Winclone is now notarized and stapled.
Fixed issue with booting after restoring an image of Windows 7 on some older Macs.
- Offline license validation
- Fix for progress bar during Make Image from WIM
- Volume to Volume cloning now verifies correct size prior to imaging and prompts when incorrect size
- Package creation now verifies the size of the image against the size of partition that is being created, and warns if too small
- Minor fix with Buy button
- Minor progress bar fixes
- Polish dark mode support
- Resize main window buttons for 10.14
- Update frameworks to latest
- Support macOS Dark Mode.
- Incremental Imaging now supports re-associating a windows volume.
- Detect a boot camp partition with a package restore now works correctly for Fusion Macs where boot camp partition is on the second drive.
- Resolve issue with incremental backups showing correctly when Winclone app is launched.
- Better error handling of low disk space.
- Keyboard shortcut and menu now work correctly for opening console.
- In operations where an image file is specified, images can be dragged and dropped on interface.
- Packages now have the current date and time.
- Partition creation via package support added for 3TB Fusion drive macs on APFS (Mojave).
- Minor bug fixes.
- Incremental Imaging Scheduler: Automatically update a Winclone image on a set schedule.
- Added the ability to re-associate a Windows volume with an incremental image file.
- Made Winclone images self-extracting by default.
- Fixed possible issue when Restore Image runs out of space.
- Fixed issue with opening console log.
- Fixed date shown when creating package files.
- Added drag and drop for restoring images.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- When creating a package, there is a new option to have the package create a Boot Camp partition if one does not exist.
- When creating a package, two new variable substitutions for Windows naming were added: Computer Name and Serial Number.
- When saving a package, Winclone will now give an error message when the disk is full.
- Fixed an issue that caused package restore on some legacy machines to sometimes fail.
- Fixed an issue where the macmini6,2 was incorrectly identified as a EFI bootable Mac. The macmini6,2 is now set to legacy bootable on restore.
Fixed issue with copying EFI files
- Fixed issue with Create Package selecting boot mode
- Fixed issue with Create Package showing correct image date
- Fixed issue with package deployments copying files from Sysprep folder
- Fixed issue with WinPE package booting
- Improved cleanup of EFI partition on restore
- Added better logging info
- Fixed issue with Create Package caused by inability to find device
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Added NFR functionality
Fixed issue where drive UUID is absent
- New and improved user interface
- Incremental cloning
- Customized packaged deployment
- Import standard WIM images from Windows install media
- Automatic Windows naming during package deployment
- Automatic user creation during package deployment
- Automatic configuration of first startup during package deployment
- Automatic installation of Boot Camp drivers during first startup during package deployment
- Detection of different editions in WIM-based images
- Support for WindowsPE image booting for enterprise integration with Microsoft MDT and SCCM
- Ability to set a Boot Camp partition as WinPE bootable using customized BCD
- Better feedback during cloning operations
- Automatic configuration and installation of unattend.xml during deployment for Sysprep configuration
- Unified Logging
- Customized package installer pane for better log viewing
- Added in a fix for the progress bar not showing up for some users.
- Updated progress bar with a tool tip that shows the current progress in percent.
- Fixed issue with Winclone Backup constantly reporting issue with backup location is not found.
- Added verify operation with WIM-based clone creation.
- Updated opensource tools to resolve issue when creating WIM images from Windows that have large, uncompressible data.
- rearranged prefs window a bit
- applied sound pref to all success sounds and added in completed dialog
- added in sleep for cli after unmounting
Fixed issue with Winclone Menu / Winclone Backup not recognizing pure Windows 10 install.
Fixed issue with Winclone Pro force efi / legacy option.
- Boot Camp not detected if Windows folder was in uppercase
- Added additional models for EFI boot detection
- Fixed issue with partition type if partition was not in the first 4
Resolves issue of not being able to clone partition if partition number is outside the 4th partition.
Fixes issue with legacy booting when boot folder does not exist
- Fixed issue with setting EFI hang
- More SIP fixes. You can now remove, create a partition in High Sierra and then restore an image, and have SIP on.
- Better logging
- fixed metadata file issue with WIM restores
- Issue: currently compatible with 10.12 and 10.13 only. Working on 10.11 compatibility.
- Compatibility with High Sierra Beta (beta 5)
- New helper tool
- Better compatibility with SIP
|Files:||MacPilot_12.0.3__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [58.39 MB]|
MacPilot 12.0.3 macOS
MacPilot gives you the power of UNIX and the simplicity of Macintosh, which means a phenomenal amount of untapped power in your hands! Use MacPilot to unlock over 1,200 features, and access them all with the easy and familiar Macintosh user interface. No command line tools or complicated file operations!
Display hidden files in the Finder, disable the startup chime, add spacers and stacks to the Dock, change the screenshot file format, run maintenance tools, tweak network settings, force empty the Trash, and tons more. Keep yourself in awe and busy for days as you discover how much Mac OS X has “under the hood”.
Get out of the passenger seat and take control of your Mac. Set your login window picture, use the screensaver as your Desktop, modify advanced file permissions (ACL), change the system welcome message, enable simultaneous recordings in QuickTime, view system logs, or enable the Debug menu in numerous apps.
Upgrade Notes: This upgrade is free for users owning an active subscription or a non-subscription “lifetime license.” No action is required other than downloading the new version from our web site and unlocking as normal with an e-mail address. For all other users, orders for the current version can be purchased on our web site.
- Now launches on macOS Big Sur and has basic compatibility. We are still in the process of verifying all the features still work, adding new ones, and updating the UI. We anticipate the full 12.1 release shortly after Big Sur is officially released. This will be a free update for all customers owning the 12.0 pre-release.en downloading an app update and the window was closed in the middle of the download process.
Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor